Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida. The Cuban Part.
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Well there has to be some connection. Black politicians in Africa are completely incompetent. Barky and Holder are also. No one ever sent our country down the crapper at African speed. Not even Carter. But Obama did. Must be some connection.
    How about a complicit media and Congress so desperate to have their agenda passed at all costs? But hey, if you are that desperate to prove liberal stereotypes of you, be my guest.

    ~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

    Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,079
    He won't be seeing this for a couple weeks CueSi, you can stand down. ;)
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,134
    I gotta agree with Cuesi on this one. I don't believe it's genetics but rather a product of environment. However, Speed does have a point that most, if not all, countries that are governed by predominantly black government are despotic shitholes. But I think the 2 tie into one another. So, in short, while Speedy has a point, Cuesi is more correct in that it's environment and a mentality that's to blame and not DNA. Also, I think giving Speedy a timeout is a bit egregious DJ. Everything he says is true even if his premise and where the blame lies is not, what he is saying isn't racist but it's the 800lb gorilla in the room everyone is afraid to talk about.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,079
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I gotta agree with Cuesi on this one. I don't believe it's genetics but rather a product of environment. However, Speed does have a point that most, if not all, countries that are governed by predominantly black government are despotic shitholes. But I think the 2 tie into one another. So, in short, while Speedy has a point, Cuesi is more correct in that it's environment and a mentality that's to blame and not DNA. Also, I think giving Speedy a timeout is a bit egregious DJ. Everything he says is true even if his premise and where the blame lies is not, what he is saying isn't racist but it's the 800lb gorilla in the room everyone is afraid to talk about.
    Well you can take that up with SR then. It was his call.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,581
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I gotta agree with Cuesi on this one. I don't believe it's genetics but rather a product of environment. However, Speed does have a point that most, if not all, countries that are governed by predominantly black government are despotic shitholes. But I think the 2 tie into one another. So, in short, while Speedy has a point, Cuesi is more correct in that it's environment and a mentality that's to blame and not DNA. Also, I think giving Speedy a timeout is a bit egregious DJ. Everything he says is true even if his premise and where the blame lies is not, what he is saying isn't racist but it's the 800lb gorilla in the room everyone is afraid to talk about.
    DJones did the announcement of the two week timeout. SR was the one who did it, so don't blame DJ. SR is getting better and ready for that force choke thing (or whatever it is---confess I've never watched a Vader thing in its entirety. I guess the force isn't with me). :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"


    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I gotta agree with Cuesi on this one. I don't believe it's genetics but rather a product of environment. However, Speed does have a point that most, if not all, countries that are governed by predominantly black government are despotic shitholes. But I think the 2 tie into one another. So, in short, while Speedy has a point, Cuesi is more correct in that it's environment and a mentality that's to blame and not DNA. Also, I think giving Speedy a timeout is a bit egregious DJ. Everything he says is true even if his premise and where the blame lies is not, what he is saying isn't racist but it's the 800lb gorilla in the room everyone is afraid to talk about.
    Blame European and American hand outs to the peoples of Africa for keeping them from pulling themselves up. And the "world court" for screwing over countries as well.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida. The Cuban Part.
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    He won't be seeing this for a couple weeks CueSi, you can stand down. ;)


    ~QC
    Last edited by CueSi; 03-20-2011 at 07:10 PM.
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

    Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida. The Cuban Part.
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    Blame European and American hand outs to the peoples of Africa for keeping them from pulling themselves up. And the "world court" for screwing over countries as well.
    And Bono. Fuckin' hate that guy.

    ~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

    Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    And Bono. Fuckin' hate that guy.

    ~QC
    screw Bono. lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I gotta agree with Cuesi on this one. I don't believe it's genetics but rather a product of environment. However, Speed does have a point that most, if not all, countries that are governed by predominantly black government are despotic shitholes. But I think the 2 tie into one another. So, in short, while Speedy has a point, Cuesi is more correct in that it's environment and a mentality that's to blame and not DNA. Also, I think giving Speedy a timeout is a bit egregious DJ. Everything he says is true even if his premise and where the blame lies is not, what he is saying isn't racist but it's the 800lb gorilla in the room everyone is afraid to talk about.
    Stereotypes are certainly generated by a sufficient sample being easily observed in the stereotypical behavior. To get to "all predominantly black governed countries are shitholes" from that is a questionable step.

    There are , give or take, 193 countries in the world, many of which are monocultural, others are somewhat multicultural.

    Any time you break the population of the world down into three major groups, you're already asking a lot of reason. While it's somewhat convenient shorthand, the world doesn't conveniently break out into Caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negroid.

    By American standards, most of Africa is a Third World shithole run by corrupt governments of black people, either legitimately in power or as client state puppets. But by American standards, most of Latin America is described much the same way, and while there are a great many black people in Latin America, we don't generally think of Latin America as negroid.

    Most of the Middle East is considered to be caucasian, and we don't have a lot of respect for their governments or culture either. We have been known to say that nothing worthwhile has been invented in Africa or the Middle East in the last 1400 years. That's not true, but it's almost true so it will do.

    Most of Asia is a Third World shithole, run by corrupt governments by American standards.

    But on the bright side, some Americans attribute the greatness of Western Culture to Christianity, which is a religion which depending upon which scholar one consults is either Asian or African in origin.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •