Thread: Relationships

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Let me put it to you this way. I've had more ass thrown in my direction while in a relationship or married than I ever had while single. There were times when I was single that I swear I couldn't get laid in a whorehouse but as soon as I get into a relationship, women come out of the woodwork coming on to me.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    Alright so--
    I put on FB that i'm in a relationship (which I am) and now all these chicks I knew who barely paid me any attention when I was single are like throwing themselves at me. I've had three dif girls all ask me out or act flirty since (and I've rejected them since i'm a loyal boyfriend) but what's with that?
    It's natural. I tried dating a few girls when I was in High School...got no interest. I started dating my wife and was engaged to her and several girls started flirting with me...didn't get it either but it's just a fact of life. Females are crazy when it comes to guys that they can't have.

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    Alright so--
    I put on FB that i'm in a relationship (which I am) and now all these chicks I knew who barely paid me any attention when I was single are like throwing themselves at me. I've had three dif girls all ask me out or act flirty since (and I've rejected them since i'm a loyal boyfriend) but what's with that?
    I keep changing my relationship status on facebook...they added a few new choices...:D It messes with people.

I am so freaking happily single I could sing a song....otherwise I can't carry a tune.

The longest Nevada relationship lasted 11 months, I had others that lasted from 3 hours to 3 months...I date a couple different girls right now & have offers of serious relationships but I simply have too busy of a life right now to slow down to play daddy and be a husband.

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    A woman will always want what another woman has.
    That is why I like to share my lust with all of them. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    One thing to remember about the kind of women who want what they can't (or shouldn't) have is that when they get what they want, they don't want it anymore.

Women like this are essentially narcissists; it's a pretty deep character flaw. If they don't respect the relationships of others, you can bet that they won't respect any relationship with you, either, once something more exciting comes along.
    Yup.

Not only that, but the actions reported by these dudes who got no attention until they no longer needed it need to be noted in the dude's mental notebook under the heading of "women who have tried to use me as tools".
    I have been used before, too. I like to think I was aware of what was going on, and just tolerated it, but sometimes, I am sure, the whole deal escaped my attention and I was simply a patsy.

I have said before that men experiencing life is a lot like rabbits watching television; we see all the pictures, hear all the words, but the whole thing is pretty incomprehensible.