1. #1 Well kids, it's official... I am voting after all 
    And I will support McCain.

His choice for a Veep did it for me. So far, everything I've learned about Palin is exactly what I want in a Presidential candidate. I'll take her as the Veep though and let her run against Billary in 2016.

If the old duffer McCain should pass away in office, I think Palin would make an exceptional replacement. Hell, she should lead the ticket in my view.

Anyway, I now can with some level of comfort vote for McCain. I'm not happy about him, and he still rubs me wrong, but I will vote for Palin.
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Auto View Post

His choice for a Veep did it for me. So far, everything I've learned about Palin is exactly what I want in a Presidential candidate. I'll take her as the Veep though and let her run against Billary in 2016.

If the old duffer McCain should pass away in office, I think Palin would make an exceptional replacement. Hell, she should lead the ticket in my view.

Anyway, I now can with some level of comfort vote for McCain. I'm not happy about him, and he still rubs me wrong, but I will vote for Palin.
    This will stir up the conservatives to go to the poll's and vote Mc Cain and seal the arrogant ones doom.Paulin will become the center of a crap storm with every little liberal weenie in America sniffing around for dirt and slime to smear her with.

She will be fine,and its a major start in the right direction.If anything happens to MC Cain while in office she is there and when he leaves she will be a good spot to run on her own.She puts an end to the career of Ms. Clinton and exposes the hypocrisy of the feminist movement and the liberals big tent for woman's rights.

The far left is running around like frightened little children taking pot shots are her and
    none of them are making much ground.
    Their fear is obvious as the attempt to protect the anointed one from political irrelevance !

Once again the very rich anti-American West Coast and New York pro Homo ,EU/UN needs to govern America crowd has spent a ton of money and lost and Soros has fewer funds to invest in the currency Futures markets .

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    This will stir up the conservatives to go to the poll's and vote Mc Cain and seal the arrogant ones doom.Paulin will become the center of a crap storm with every little liberal weenie in America sniffing around for dirt and slime to smear her with.
    They're already trying, but since nothing is being found, they're making up smears.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

It is extremely refreshing that we have a real Conservative on the ticket now, I am pretty much a ditto, I didn't think ANYTHING was going to happen to get me excited about this election..:)

Plus, as a cherry on top, the leftistas are collectively wetting their panties over this:D
    Separated, I cut myself clean
    From a past that comes back in my darkest of dreams
    Been apprehended by a spiritual force
    And a grace that replaced all the me Ive divorced ~ Jesus Freak - DC Talk

Hehe, yes they are.

Oh, and this is her back in 1984... :)

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    May the FORCE be with you!

Don't sweat it. I had three people in Chicago lined up to vote twice to pick up your slack.

Now I just have to find a few folks in Florida.

Hehe, yes they are.

Oh, and this is her back in 1984... :)

:eek:Wowza! Mary Ann, with a hairstyle!!
    Separated, I cut myself clean
    From a past that comes back in my darkest of dreams
    Been apprehended by a spiritual force
    And a grace that replaced all the me Ive divorced ~ Jesus Freak - DC Talk

The more I read about her the more excited I am about her being added to the ticket. McCain really did an amazing job picking a Veep.

Comparing her to Biden... no comparison. Wow. Obama was totally upstaged. What a miserable choice he made.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    A couple of months ago someone brought up her name here as a potential VP pick. If my memory serves me correctly, she was one person all who commented agreed would make a fine VP.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.