Thread: "They're Digging Deep for Something Dirty on Palin ,This will be The first One !"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 "They're Digging Deep for Something Dirty on Palin ,This will be The first One !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Palin’s Trooper’Gate: Beating MSM distortions to the truth

It’s been over 12 hours now since Alaskan Governor, Sarah Palin, has been named as GOP choice of Veep. Already, a desperate Obama camp of supporters are in search of talking points… other than the obviously poor choice of “inexperience”… or a scandal to take back what they perceive as the DNC ticket superiority.

Knowing the Palin-Monegan-Wooten investigation of abuse of power was their prime target, I’ve been spending time this AM researching the chain of events in hopes of beating the media to the political and biased distortions creating a new, and false “truth. I took into consideration that journalists… and ardent supporters like Markg8 on Curt’s thread… will be quick to post what they believe is damning evidence without reading more material on the issue.

So on that note, settle back and catch up with the reality of rural country politics. I’d like to share with you what appears to be the crux of the story, using both pro and con Palin bloggers and news media.

A timeline of events in the so-called “scandal”

4-11-05: Investigation of Mike Wooten by AST (Alaskan State Troopers) over two year allegation of misconduct involving family members commences.

5-1-05: Domestic complaint incident involving Mike and Molly Wooten, Sarah and Todd Palin. Transcript of Sarah Palin with troopers. Also, Trooper notes on the same interview.

SUMMARY: Molly calls Sarah (not yet Governor) in fear from husband. They leave an open phone line where both Sarah and Molly’s son hear Wooten threaten Molly and Sarah’s father (he’ll “eat an f*#king bullet).

Palin doesn’t call police because she doesn’t want to hurt Wooten’s trooper career, nor make the situation worse…. Providing it didn’t get physical. Other incidents with Wooten noted.

http://www.floppingaces.net/2008/08/...he-truth/#more

We knew this would happen. The personal attacks will not stop and they are nervous, the handwriting is on the wall. I think they are scared silly.

Here's the next one:'Who's Looking After the Down's syndrome Baby?'

Cokie Whacks Weir on 'Who's Looking After Baby?' Question

You might have thought Bill Weir would have learned. Yesterday, CNN's John Roberts was roundly condemned for suggesting Sarah Palin might neglect her Down Syndrome baby while running for VP. But Weir, the weekend co-anchor of Good Morning America, posed a very similar question this morning. Coke Roberts, to her credit, called him out on it. Weir's guest during GMA's opening half-hour was McCain political director Mike Duhaime.

BILL WEIR: I must ask. Adding to the brutality of a national campaign, the Palin family also has an infant with special needs. What leads you, the senator and the governor to believe that one won't affect the other in the next couple of months?

MIKE DUHAIME: In terms of her personal life? You know, to the extent people want to look at her, she's got an incredible life story: five children, the son going into the military, she's got a --

Weir brusquely interrupted, virtually shouting.

WEIR: She has an, she has an infant with special needs. Will that affect her campaigning?

Co-anchor Kate Snow then interviewed ABC News contributor Cokie Roberts. Snow began by accentuating the negative about Palin, reading from Gail Collins' nasty column in today's New York Times.

KATE SNOW: Let me ask you about Gail Collins this morning, columnist in the New York Times, has written a really scathing column this morning talking about the choice and basically suggesting that the only reason the governor was chosen was because she is a woman. And let me quote from Gail Collins. She says: "the idea that women are going to race off to vote for any candidate with the same internal plumbing is both offensive and historically wrong." What do you think?

Responding, Cokie whacked Weir for his crude question, suggesting it could backfire on people looking to undermine Palin.

COKIE ROBERTS: That's correct, that women do not necessarily vote for women. However, if you get a lot of questions about who's taking care of the children, it might make people angry enough to vote for her.

Bada-bing, Bill!

View video here.
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-fi...-baby-question

Comments:
    Saw this, it was great. Cokie kept a straight face but you could tell she thought Weir was being a hypocritical tool. Her assessment overall of McCain picking Palin I felt was spot-on. And she also pointed out what the liberal MSM pinheads can’t grasp. McCain did not chose Palin to draw radical feminists irate about Hillary. Those will not come over anyway. The core benefit to McCain by picking Palin is that she shores up the base big-time. And the crossover appeal for Palin is to Reagan Dems - it isn’t all gender driven. This segment is worth a watch.
    In a way, this ugly, low-class situation continues to show what the American Fifth Column is all about. They live in the dirt, they are just filth that has nothing at all for REAL AMERICA -— nothing but an ugly, selfish, blind pursuit of power and control over America and its citizens. The MSM lapdogs are just low-life enablers for the radical left, and it shows every time thier open thier classless mouths.
    I saw this video as well as the John Roberts video posted on Newsbusters.
    Absolutely disgusting. I expect a negative backlash from good and decent people everywhere. Bias and elitism are why the MSM continue to die, which pleases me greatly.

Last edited by megimoo; 08-30-2008 at 11:06 AM.

Early life

Palin was born Sarah Louise Heath in Sandpoint, Idaho, U.S.A., the daughter of Sarah Heath (née Sheeran), a school secretary, and Charles R. Heath, a science teacher and track coach.

She has English, Irish, and German ancestry. Her family moved to Alaska when she was an infant.

She and her father would sometimes wake at 3 a.m. to hunt moose before school,

and the family regularly ran 5K and 10K races.

Palin attended Wasilla High School in Wasilla, Alaska, where she was the head of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes chapter at the school and the point guard and captain of the school's basketball team. She helped the team win the Alaska small-school basketball championship in 1982, hitting a critical free throw in the last seconds of the game, despite having an ankle stress fracture at the time.

She earned the nickname "Sarah Barracuda" because of her intense play and was the leader of team prayer before games.

In 1984, Palin won the Miss Wasilla beauty contest, then finished second in the Miss Alaska pageant, at which she won a college scholarship.In the Wasilla pageant, she played the flute and won "Miss Congeniality."

Palin holds a Bachelor of Science degree in journalism from the University of Idaho, where she also minored in political science. She married Todd Palin, her boyfriend since high school, on August 29, 1988. She then briefly worked as a sports reporter for local Anchorage television stations while also working in commercial fishing with her husband.

Happy Jack Cafferty Insults Alaska: 'State That Has 13 People and Some Caribou'

In an effort to run down Governor Sarah Palin of Alaska, a snarling Jack Cafferty managed to insult the entire state of Alaska on CNN's Situation Room: "Sarah Palin is in her first term as governor of Alaska, that's a state that has 13 people and some caribou."

snip

All we have heard from John McCain is, "Barack Obama is too young. Barack Obama is too inexperienced, he can't be the commander-in-chief.

snip

So what does he do? He picks someone to be his running mate who is younger than Barack Obama. Has less experience than Barack Obama. Sara Palin is 44 -- Obama is 47. Sarah Palin is in her first term as governor of Alaska, that's a state that has 13 people and some caribou. Obama is a member of the United States Senate from Illinois.

It's not a big deal, except for this: If McCain wins, he will be the oldest person ever inaugurated for a first term at 72.

He's got a history of health problems including bouts with melanoma, a potentially deadly form of skin cancer.

It is reasonable to at least consider that McCain's running mate could be called upon to be our president.

Meanwhile, some may see this as a move for McCain to attract disaffected women who voted for Hillary Clinton and aren't yet behind Obama.

Others might see it as pandering. It might not work for a few reasons: Palin, like McCain, is pro-life.

Also, she might be a woman, but she's no Hillary Clinton -- when it comes to her experience or her ideology.

At some point, voters are going to have to ask themselves who they would want running the country if it ever became necessary: Joe Biden or Sarah Palin?

Here's the question: Does John McCain undercut his own message by naming someone even younger and less experienced than Barack Obama to be his running mate?

Cafferty then concludes the segment on what he thinks is a hopeful note: "This could be ballgame over."

Really Jack? And which of the people you mentioned has the most actual executive experience?

It turns out that it is none other than Sarah Palin. And Cafferty might have to use the line about "ballgame over" when a certain Joe Biden meltdown video is made available to the public.

But about that, your humble correspondent is keeping his mouth zipped...for now.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gla...e-some-caribou

Hmmmm..... Plain wants to fire a Trooper who beats up his wife and Obama is buddies with a domestic terrorist. I am going to go ahead and not lose any sleep on this one.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie5 View Post
    We knew this would happen. The personal attacks will not stop and they are nervous, the handwriting is on the wall. I think they are scared silly.
    I second that. The other side now sees what a stupid mistake they made and are desparate. The fact that they are attacking her so personally is proof that there is nothing. They better watch how far they go to attack Palin because a lot of people like her. People who are learning more about her, are liking her. My neighbors, who are blue collar workers, were going to vote for Obama. When I ran into them last night, they are now going to vote for McCain because Palin is on the ticket. They were excited about her and said, "she's one of us." The McCain/Palin ticket is going to unite the Republican party like it has never been seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by cat714 View Post
    I second that. The other side now sees what a stupid mistake they made and are desparate. The fact that they are attacking her so personally is proof that there is nothing. They better watch how far they go to attack Palin because a lot of people like her. People who are learning more about her, are liking her. My neighbors, who are blue collar workers, were going to vote for Obama. When I ran into them last night, they are now going to vote for McCain because Palin is on the ticket. They were excited about her and said, "she's one of us." The McCain/Palin ticket is going to unite the Republican party like it has never been seen before.
    Between the Obama/Ayers connection and us running a VP that has more experience than Obama, they are in trouble. Any attack made on Palin's experience will come back to bite them in the butt in the debates and TV ADs. I mean cmon, the attack ad writes itself:

"Obama has only 144 days in the Senate, yet he is criticizing Palin who has served as the Governor of Alaska and in other political positions for over 600 days...."
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    Between the Obama/Ayers connection and us running a VP that has more experience than Obama, they are in trouble. Any attack made on Palin's experience will come back to bite them in the butt in the debates and TV ADs. I mean cmon, the attack ad writes itself:

"Obama has only 144 days in the Senate, yet he is criticizing Palin who has served as the Governor of Alaska and in other political positions for over 600 days...."
    And he didn't do "jack" during those 144 days.

Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    Hmmmm..... Plain wants to fire a Trooper who beats up his wife and Obama is buddies with a domestic terrorist. I am going to go ahead and not lose any sleep on this one.
    Domestic terrorists (plural). He's acquainted with William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn. He met Dohrn at Ayers home back when Alice Palmer stepped down as state senator to run for Congress.

The two are the most unrepentant of all the members of the Weather Underground. Nice names to slap on a resume.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.