Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Pelosi Hospitalised in Rome 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Pelosi Hospitalised in Rome after feeling unwell

US Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi was hospitalised on Monday after feeling unwell during a visit to Rome, Italian news agencies said.

Pelosi, in Italy to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Italian nation, was scheduled to meet with Defence Minister Ignazio La Russa and Gianfranco Fini, head of the lower house of parliament, when she felt "slightly unwell."

The Italian-American democrat was forced to cancel her meeting with La Russa and postpone the one with Fini. She is undergoing tests in Rome's Umberto I hospital, the agencies said.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    who the hell goes to the hosptial for feeling "slightly unwell"? except hypochondriacs

Prima donnas?
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Prima donnas?
    true

Banned
    Could have botox poisoning

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Could have botox poisoning
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!:D
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    who the hell goes to the hosptial for feeling "slightly unwell"? except hypochondriacs
    She's having an emotional breakdown not having the trappings of state she's accustomed .She even had to sit with the swine on the way over and didn't have people kissing her butt asking for favors.This is the only way she could gain any attention .Oh How the mighty have fallen,poor little old Nancy .

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post

I don't know. Everyone's definition of "slightly unwell" is probably different. There are some symptoms that no one really wants the public to know about, like, for example, profuse bleeding from the bowels. My grandma would be hospitalized for something like that and she would call it "not feeling very well today".

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't know. Everyone's definition of "slightly unwell" is probably different. There are some symptoms that no one really wants the public to know about, like, for example, profuse bleeding from the bowels. My grandma would be hospitalized for something like that and she would call it "not feeling very well today".
    I would call it "my ass was exploding." But that's just me.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

She wanted to sample the free health care.
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.