1. #1 DUers have reading comprehension problems:*Only 9% of Americans think Obama born in 
    link

Soral Donating Member (287 posts) Mon Mar-21-11 01:31 PM
    Original message
    *Only 9% of Americans think Obama born in US* according to poll that doesn't even ask that question

This has to be the most misleading poll of all time.

Not even one person in 10 believes Barack Obama has shown that he is eligible to be president of the United States, according to a stunning new scientific poll that also reveals political independents have less tolerance than even Republicans for his efforts to obfuscate the issue.

"The shocking result in this survey is that just 9 percent said they believe Obama has met the requirements to prove he was born in the United States and is therefore qualified to be president," said Fritz Wenzel, president of Wenzel Strategies, which conducted the survey.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=276865#ixzz1HFuNNyux

BUT............. the poll doesn't even ask that question!

The question asked was "Are you aware of questions raised about Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility for the office of president?"
    http://www.wnd.com/files/MarchObamaQ1.pdf

Yes... we are all aware of this issue, that doesn't mean we agree. IDIOTS

How do they get away with this???
    So to DUers (no one corrected him) "just 9% believes Barack Obama has shown that he is eligible to be president of the United States, = only 9% believe that he was born in the US. Idiots.

This story and poll are all about whether Obama has shown evidence (proven) that he is eligible to hold the office of President. Many, many people believe that he has not PROVEN that he is eligible even if they think he was born in the US.

I believe he was born in the US and is eligible to be President. Qualified is another matter and from his performance so far...not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by hoplophobe View Post
    I believe he was born in the US and is eligible to be President. Qualified is another matter and from his performance so far...not so much.
    I'll do you one better. I believe he was born in the U.S., however, his citizenship was given up when he went to live in Indonesia.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.