Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1 BubbleGuppies on Nick 
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Posts
    1,165
    I think they're called the BubbleGuppies. It's these three little fish type english speaking characters who have adventures suitable more or less for pre-schoolers. So. They're in the water in a dark cold place reminiscent of the North Pole. Big White Bear steals their 3 flashlights. Won't give them back. The characters negotiate with the thief in order to get their possessions back while giving up part of the booty to the bear thief.



    THIS is what you get when you have liberals in charge of programming for kids on Nick etc. No wonder this country is in the shape its in and continues to circle the bowl.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    LIBERALS!!!! damn them all to hell


    ps: dude you probably shouldn't tell everyone that you like to watch children's cartoons
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I think they're called the BubbleGuppies. It's these three little fish type english speaking characters who have adventures suitable more or less for pre-schoolers. So. They're in the water in a dark cold place reminiscent of the North Pole. Big White Bear steals their 3 flashlights. Won't give them back. The characters negotiate with the thief in order to get their possessions back while giving up part of the booty to the bear thief.



    THIS is what you get when you have liberals in charge of programming for kids on Nick etc. No wonder this country is in the shape its in and continues to circle the bowl.
    man, I can't stand this show and don't let my kids watch it, almost NO body makes any decent kids cartoons anymore.

    This show is as bad as Dora, Diego, and Ki-Lan. typical liberal bullshit in all the shows. because yeah, telling stupid monkies and foxes to stop taking shit is going to stop anyone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    ps: dude you probably shouldn't tell everyone that you like to watch children's cartoons
    Just because you can't reproduce doesn't mean everyone else can't.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Posts
    1,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    LIBERALS!!!! damn them all to hell


    ps: dude you probably shouldn't tell everyone that you like to watch children's cartoons
    I'm thinking perhaps adults know that i have grandchildren. And DUDE. DO YOU know how to pronounce the name CALYPSO and who SHE IS??
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    so the lesson they want kids to learn is that getting along with a bully is more important than their personal property rights. Wow. Nice.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Posts
    1,165
    You negotiate with thieves and other law breakers and expect to give up part of what is yours. You negotiate with the bad guy and appease them.

    What's that gonna get you in the end.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Posts
    1,165
    I haven't heard the term conflict management for a long time. WHAT a total freaking waste of time. Liberal inspired. Money maker for the conflict manager. Something for nothing for the bad guy. Dis-satisfaction for the person in the right.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member obx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    KIll Devil Hills, N.C.
    Posts
    1,232
    When my son was a toddler, I sat with him and watched "Teletubies". By the time it was over, I felt so deep in the lysergic I needed to go lay down in the OD tent.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by obx View Post
    When my son was a toddler, I sat with him and watched "Teletubies". By the time it was over, I felt so deep in the lysergic I needed to go lay down in the OD tent.
    I hated both that and Barney growing up, will NOT let my kids watch that drivel.

    My son is into Tom and Jerry and Garfield, at lest they are good cartoons. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •