Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm not buying it. It sounds made up.
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

--Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    I'm not buying it. It sounds made up.
    It would have a conversion experience and spontaneous applause if I made it up. :p

Kudos for starting the story with "So" and are you going to meet up with them next Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    It would have a conversion experience and spontaneous applause if I made it up. :p
    Did you have pancakes or waffles?
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

--Albert Einstein

Did you have pancakes or waffles?
    Chicken fried chicken. Mr. Snaps had pancakes. :)

Chicken fried chicken. Mr. Snaps had pancakes. :)
    You had chicken fried chicken for breakfast?

Yep, I was right. Fake story.

:p

--Albert Einstein

You had chicken fried chicken for breakfast?

Yep, I was right. Fake story.:p
    You bet! I normally order it at that place. I eat all the chicken and a piece of toast and take the hash browns and rest of the toast home for Doc. :D

But back to my encounter - what do you think?

You bet! I normally order it at that place. I eat all the chicken and a piece of toast and take the hash browns and rest of the toast home for Doc. :D

No cops, no bushes, no conversions...I don't know. I suppose I'd better not give you any bongs, either, though. :D
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

On the flip side, my co-workers think McCain just threw the election with this choice. I'm not sure how much they researched it...so I will have to mention her executive experience if the subject arises again.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

I think Palin being on the ticket has given the GOP a lot more energy than its seen in a long time. She's a real conservative, and that makes voting for McCain a much easier task for many people, I think.

Okay, here's my own real life story: yesterday at work I get an e-mail from my wife, which doesn't happen very often. She's very non-political, so I was shocked when the first line of her message read "What do you think about McCain picking Sarah Palin?". I was floored.

--Albert Einstein