Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    I think Palin being on the ticket has given the GOP a lot more energy than its seen in a long time. She's a real conservative, and that makes voting for McCain a much easier task for many people, I think.

Okay, here's my own real life story: yesterday at work I get an e-mail from my wife, which doesn't happen very often. She's very non-political, so I was shocked when the first line of her message read "What do you think about McCain picking Sarah Palin?". I was floored.
    Just to clarify: I'm not Moon's wife. I stalk Moon; it's a completely different relationship.

So, what did you say? If she's not very political she may be an example of how Palin can connect to ordinary women who don't follow politics intensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Just to clarify: I'm not Moon's wife. I stalk Moon; it's a completely different relationship.

So, what did you say? If she's not very political she may be an example of how Palin can connect to ordinary women who don't follow politics intensely.
    We had a brief conversation about it, and I told her I thought she looked pretty good, and I thought it was a good pick. We were both working, so there wasn't a lot of time to go into it too much. I don't know how much real interest she has, but the fact that Gov. Palin has 5 kids, including an infant, will definitely garner her some attention.
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

--Albert Einstein

She scares the inside the beltway types and the left. She's someone who is above their influence who will work hard to END their influence. I ADORE that about her!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

What is chicken fried chicken?
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    What is chicken fried chicken?
    http://www.texascooking.com/recipes/...iedchicken.htm
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.