Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The cognitive dissonance is just astounding 
    In case anyone hasn't been following along, Kookcinich said the other day that Obama going into Libya was an impeachable offense. The DUmp has exploded over this whole Libya business. There are the "no war at any cost" types on one side and the "Obamessiah at any cost" on the other, and then there are the Dennis is my hero types on one side and the folks who immediately heaved the former hero of DU over the gunwale on the other. And things have definitely gotten heated in the pro-/anti-Dennis camps. Nothing too terribly fierce: no one has bothered mentioning how he single-handedly bankrupted Cleveland, for example, but there are plenty of folks who are calling him a kook and whatnot.

In the middle of all of this, there are the PDS-addled DUmmies who are just obsessed with all things Palin. This is particularly funny to me, because they all keep griping that they are mad as hell that Palin is in the press, that they don't even want to hear her name, and yet the moment anything, no matter how trivial, crosses their screen with the word "Palin" on it, they scurry to the DUmp and start posting away about it.

And then there's this very odd bit of cognitive dissonance;
    CrossChris (172 posts) Tue Mar-22-11 10:31 AM
    Original message
    Did anyone actually call for Pres. Obama's impeachment, or do people just wanna go after Kucinich?
    I've never seen someone like Kucinich referred to in such vile terms.

In all my conversations with Democrats over the years, I've never heard anyone refer to him with any hatred or vitriol like I'm seeing today. I know people who think he's a little far out, and who disagree with him. I know some people who think his lack of polish hurts his ability to sell people on liberal ideals.

Never any hatred, not like I'm seeing today. It's very, very strange. Am I missing something? Did he flat out call for Obama's impeachment? Educate me as to why I should be as upset as most are today about what Kucinich said.
    Never seen such vile terms? Good Lord! Just mention the word "Palin" over there and there's a freaking tidal wave of every imaginable obscenity and sexist remark, but someone calls Dennis a kook and this pearl-clutcher has never seen something so vile.

Holy crap.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Lack of polish? Please. Obama is more polished than the flatware at Lutèce. His problem isn't a lack of polish, it's his lack of substance. Wow.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Lack of polish? Please. Obama is more polished than the flatware at Lutèce. His problem isn't a lack of polish, it's his lack of substance. Wow.
    I think the DUmmie is talking about a lack of polish on Kookcinich. Seems like a pretty soft euphemism for "batshit fucking crazy," but whatever lifts your skirt....

That's OK. The portion of the right that gets their virility from the use of American military force is confused as well because the elixur is coming from a Democratic president.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    That's OK. The portion of the right that gets their virility from the use of American military force is confused as well because the elixur is coming from a Democratic president.
    Not really sure who that is. Some on the Right are supporting some sort of action there, a lot aren't.

I still can't get mad at Kucinich because he was able to land this:
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Jesus, we women can be dumb sometimes. :p

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    damn....maybe I should go batshit crazy, she's freaking hot

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    She doesn't look that good now trust me.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.