Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kill it with fire.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I'm sure there are envirowhackos that don't want you to have an electric toothbrush. Some of them don't even want you to have a phone charger plugged in when it's not being used to charge.

I don't care if people want to buy that ugly thing or not.
    Oh I agree the thing is stupid but it will appeal to the same people who go for the Charlie Weaver drinking toy ..

I want one....as soon as they have it for my Samsung Intercept.

Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    Kill it with fire.
    OH MY ...What in the Lovecraft. . .

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.