Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Intelligent answers only please
    Practice what you preach son and you'll get the respect you desire.

Banned
    I said intelligent answers only, sigh.

Please stay on the topic of the numbers discrepancy between men and women, since this pick had a lot to with courting women voters.

The topic is the entire story that you posted; not your own gleaming of the article. Got it sparky.

Independents according to this article are more likely to vote for McCain by a 9 point spread because of his VP pick. More of a bounce than Obama got with Biden as his pick. Independents are the deciding factor in a Presidential race and this advantage goes to McCain.

BTW, dire in the wool conservatives vote for their party representative and dire in the wool liberals vote for their party representative. Conclusion, your little chart is meaningless. Whomever wins the majority of Independents will be the winner and from this article McCain pick for VP is better than Obama's pick. If you can not figure that out, your comprehension skills are sorely lacking. When votes are counted at the election box, they are not broken down by men vs women, blacks vs white, etc. etc. The total is what counts.

I'd have to agree on that, if she isn't ready to be POTUS then BO damn sure isn't. Can't wait until that starts to sink on the libs just to see what silly mode of attack they will switch to.

Eyelids
    I've yet to see something that is relevant to the number I posted and addresses the problem at hand.

I've yet to see something that is relevant to the number I posted and addresses the problem at hand.
    Then you are blind (in addition to stupid). My posts addressed those numbers directly.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Typical lib mentality. It's all about me, me, me.

+1

I said intelligent answers only.
    Then why do you answer, you're not intelligent:D

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    Wow!

+15 % say it was the right choice and +5% are MORE likely to vote for McCain because of it!

And the vast majority said Palin, who has more experience than BO, is NOT ready to be President! Fantastic! Because if she is not ready, the lord and savior Obamessiah isn't ready.

I would say thats bad news for smelly BO.
    Yea, it's called buzz within the party that riles them up into a whirlwind. Look at independants, only 63% favorable and (predictably) Democrats dont like her. Wait you fail to realize is favorable ratings dont translate into votes, and that these gaps in gender should be extremely alarming because maybe women are feeling a bit patronized by this whole thing.

Yea, it's called buzz within the party that riles them up into a whirlwind. Look at independants, only 63% favorable and (predictably) Democrats dont like her. Wait you fail to realize is favorable ratings dont translate into votes, and that these gaps in gender should be extremely alarming because maybe women are feeling a bit patronized by this whole thing.
    Hey man, those were YOUR statistics. Somehow you looked at them and thought they reflected poorly on Palin when, in fact, they are just the opposite. Those numbers are GREAT news for McCain and Palin and, even more incredibly, they stole BOs thunder on the day after his speech. Brilliant!
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Eyelids

Again, who's thunder did Palin steal?