Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Beauty Queen Shoots Robber.....But... 
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22...on/?test=faces

Read all about it!

Armed Beauty Queen Fatally Shoots Intruder in Florida Home Invasion

By Cristina Corbin

Published March 22, 2011

| FoxNews.com

* Print
    * Email
    * Comments (1378)
    * Text Size

Florida beauty queen Meghan Brown, right, shot and killed an intruder with her pink .38-caliber handgun during a home invasion March 12 (FoxNews.com).

Florida beauty queen Meghan Brown, right, shot and killed an intruder with her pink .38-caliber handgun during a home invasion March 12 (FoxNews.com).

When a burly ex-convict forced his way into a posh Florida home last week, he had no idea what awaited him -- a 25-year-old beauty queen with a pink .38-caliber handgun.

Meghan Brown, a former Florida pageant queen, shot and killed 42-year-old Albert Franklin Hill during a home invasion March 12 at the 2,732-square-foot house she shares with her fiance in Tierra Verde, Fla.

Hill barged into the home at around 3 a.m. after Brown responded to a knock at the front door, according to a police report. He allegedly grabbed the 110-pound Brown around her nose and mouth and dragged her to an upstairs bedroom.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22...#ixzz1HO8P8kSP
    OK.
    Coupla things. She opens the door at 3AM? Yeah, they offered an explanation, but I dunno...

Another thing. I googled up a picture of this guy and found a couple. Nice looking guy. But from what I saw, I don't think he makes his living climbing trees, and he claims he's an arborist. But what's with the gold necklace and stuff?

And if he is I wanna go to tree trimming school! She wears a 60,000$ engagement ring. He pays for pizzas with 100 dollar bills. They live in a ritzy neighborhood.

No matter what, I'm glad this Bozo is no longer with us. I'm just not convinced it all went down the way they said it did.

Arborist? I Goggled it up. A good one makes 45,000/year. OK. So he owns the company. Gold necklace? Nah.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22...on/?test=faces

Read all about it!

OK.
    Coupla things. She opens the door at 3AM? Yeah, they offered an explanation, but I dunno...

Another thing. I googled up a picture of this guy and found a couple. Nice looking guy. But from what I saw, I don't think he makes his living climbing trees, and he claims he's an arborist. But what's with the gold necklace and stuff?

And if he is I wanna go to tree trimming school! She wears a 60,000$ engagement ring. He pays for pizzas with 100 dollar bills. They live in a ritzy neighborhood.

No matter what, I'm glad this Bozo is no longer with us. I'm just not convinced it all went down the way they said it did.

Arborist? I Goggled it up. A good one makes 45,000/year. OK. So he owns the company. Gold necklace? Nah.

I don't wish to be unkind, but she's kind of monkey faced and greasy to be a beauty queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I don't wish to be unkind, but she's kind of monkey faced and greasy to be a beauty queen.
    How could you possibly think that she doesn't look better than the back side of a............................nevermind!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    But from what I saw, I don't think he makes his living climbing trees, and he claims he's an arborist. But what's with the gold necklace and stuff?

The "disco look" never died in Florida. The vacation style from the late 70's is apparently a timeless look for Europeans and some Floridians, not to mention some New Yorkers and people from New Jersey.

An arborist named Planthaber? What next, a dentist named Toothenscheiner?

Wait for another article about these folks, to be sure. Not only do they live in a very nice neighborhood, albeit not the very best side of the street as that goes (not waterfront) , he also owns a pricey condo and a lesser one up in Clearwater.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    How could you possibly think that she doesn't look better than the back side of a............................nevermind!
    She was Miss Tierra Verde, a glorified housing development that got its own zip code a few years ago. The area is most famous for being the home of absentee Florida residents (aka not really) shielding California wealth from bankruptcy courts.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Stop thinking with your penis. When something looks or sounds off, it usually is.

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/02/05/So..._a_beat_.shtml

He's going to get in deep shit when they catch him.

He's done this expensive engagement ring thing before.
    He's also owned a "roofing company".
    He claims a six figure income from trimming rich people's trees in Tampa.

Dirty Laundry, Inc is located at 6295 Gulf Blvd Ste 1A Saint Petersburg, FL 33706. The officers include Robert J Planthaber, Salvatore J Cuono, Stephanie M Woods. Dirty Laundry, Inc was incorporated on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 in the State of FL and is currently not active. Stephanie M Woods represents Dirty Laundry, Inc as their registered agent.
    Source: Public Record data - Department of State - Division of Corporations

Yeah. Something's up with these two.
    She seems to be a professional Pretty Girl, which doesn't pay a whole lot, especially if you're not real pretty, and I just ain't real sure about him.:)

Yeah. Something's up with these two.
    She seems to be a professional Pretty Girl, which doesn't pay a whole lot, especially if you're not real pretty, and I just ain't real sure about him.:)
    He's a 42 year old man engaged to a 25 year old girl. He's rich.

But, let us remember that these two are the victims. The bad guy is the one who tried to break in and got shot. I'm on their side.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

But, let us remember that these two are the victims. The bad guy is the one who tried to break in and got shot. I'm on their side.
    Well, that's what they say. And they say he's been casing the house for 3 months. Seems like a long time to me, but maybe it's a complicated house.

I'm all for shooting that sumbitch. It's just that I ain't buying everything that has been reported. 3AM? Friends drop in all the time when they're too drunk to drive?

I bet some cop who covers that beat is asking the same questions that I am.;)

Maybe he'll find answers. Maybe not.

Lotsa people earn "six figures". I'm thinking maybe there's a "seventh".:)

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

You not smell nothing funny here?

Albert Hill, habitual criminal with cocaine convictions, shows up at a random house in Tierra Verde at 3 am, and the woman opens the door for him? This is a house with full security system and surveillance cameras, and she opens the door at 3 am to a complete stranger?

He grabs her, Planthaber grabs him, she goes to another room and gets a weapon, and shoots him dead.