Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Ex-President of Israel Sentenced to Prison for Rape.. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    JERUSALEM — An Israeli court sentenced Moshe Katsav, the country’s former president, to seven years in prison for rape on Tuesday....Former President Moshe Katsav left a Tel Aviv courthouse on Tuesday after his sentencing. An appeal is expected....The sentencing is the latest stage in a sordid case that Israel’s leaders point to as proof of the principle of equality before the law, but also one in which the prestige of Israel’s highest office has been brought to a historic low.

Mr. Katsav, who has consistently maintained his innocence, burst into tears upon hearing the sentence, according to reports from inside the Tel Aviv courtroom, and shouted at the judges that they had made a mistake, crying out: “It is a lie! The girls know it is a lie!”...In December, Mr. Katsav, 65, was convicted of raping an employee — identified only by her first initial, A. — on two occasions while he was minister of tourism in 1998.

The court also convicted him of sexually abusing and harassing another woman and of harassing a third while he was president — a distinguished, if mostly ceremonial, position that Mr. Katsav held from 2000 to 2007. He was also convicted of obstruction of justice

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/23/wo...tsav.html?_r=2

A hell of a contrast between his treatment and how things worked for Bill Clinton.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    A hell of a contrast between his treatment and how things worked for Bill Clinton.
    Maybe the accusers in Israel were credible.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Bill gave his accuser a lot of money in a settlement, there must have been some credibility there.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

His dried sperm was identified by DNA all over her dress .Now how do you suppose it got there, is that credible evidence ?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    His dried sperm was identified by DNA all over her dress .Now how do you suppose it got there, is that credible evidence ?
    That one wasn't the rape case though. The rape accusations were from a different woman and settled out of court.

Fabulous Poster
    Bob Dole, Chandra Levy

Bob Dole, Chandra Levy
    Did Bob Dole pay someone a settlement?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

I'm pretty sure it got there when Monica wiped her mouth with her sleeve after blowing the President. I'm pretty sure there's no rape involved in that.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'm pretty sure it got there when Monica wiped her mouth with her sleeve after blowing the President. I'm pretty sure there's no rape involved in that.
    She was an overweight star struck intern doing the only thing she could to make him pay attention to her.He took advantage of a young kid by virtue of his position .The man is a swine .