Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 New Member--Just joined.... 
    Greetings everyone! I hope there is room for someone who is more Liberterian than Conservative. I live in the North Metro Atlanta area and getting interested in the election depsite all the other distractions like college football. No, I'm NOT a UGA fan, but a Ga Tech fan. Hope my friends that live in Georgia don't hold that against me. ;)

Looking forward to the election campaign as it kicks off into trench warfare and what follows.

ihorizon

Not another Libertarian!! Ginger must be sending out flyers again.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Not another Libertarian!! Ginger must be sending out flyers again.

Welcome!
    LOL...Nah....I used to be a member of CU a few years ago and slacked off following. I've always had Liberterian views....much to the chagrin of my parents who are Republicans...they can't figure out why I'm further to the right than them. Parents are supposed to get upset when their kids go polar opposites.

ihorizon

Quote Originally Posted by ihorizon View Post
    LOL...Nah....I used to be a member of CU a few years ago and slacked off following. I've always had Liberterian views....much to the chagrin of my parents who are Republicans...they can't figure out why I'm further to the right than them. Parents are supposed to get upset when their kids go polar opposites.

ihorizon
    I thought I recognized your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    I thought I recognized your name.
    That's me!! I'm baacckk.... :)

Seriously, I hope I can add to the conversations around here. I hold my own pretty good on one of the Ga Tech sports boards which tends to get super-nasty between the left and the right.

ihorizon

That's me!! I'm baacckk.... :)

Seriously, I hope I can add to the conversations around here. I hold my own pretty good on one of the Ga Tech sports boards which tends to get super-nasty between the left and the right.

ihorizon
    Happy to have you back. Join the fun!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Greetings everyone! I hope there is room for someone who is more Liberterian than Conservative. I live in the North Metro Atlanta area and getting interested in the election depsite all the other distractions like college football. No, I'm NOT a UGA fan, but a Ga Tech fan. Hope my friends that live in Georgia don't hold that against me. ;)

Looking forward to the election campaign as it kicks off into trench warfare and what follows.

ihorizon
    Welcome back.glad that you found your way here .Ignore the ignorant little school girl twerp with the liberal bent !

Hah! Another Libertarian! Soon, we will own CU and all it's minions!

Just kidding. Welcome back. You're just in time for the election. What do you think of Palin?

gator
    Oh great, more potheads . :D

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Oh great, more potheads . :D
    Yeah, but when we take over, you'll be really relaxed from the brownies and totally happy about the neighborhood gun range. ;)