1. #1 Matthews and Olbermann 'Were Ready to Have Sex' w/ Obama 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Maher: Matthews and Olbermann 'Were Ready to Have Sex' w/ Obama

The media in general, and MSNBC in particular, are so far into the tank for Barack Obama that even the far-left Bill Maher, on his HBO show Friday night, recognized “there is a problem...with the media gushing over him too much.”

smip
    “The coverage after, that I was watching, from MSNBC, I mean these guys were ready to have sex with him.”

Maher's assessment, ironically enough, came in the midst of his panel (CBS Late Late Show host Craig Ferguson, New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine and NPR's Michel Martin) all effusively praising, along with Maher, Obama's Thursday night address concluding the Democratic Convention in Denver.

Maher's full rebuke on the August 29 Real Time with Bill Maher:

I think there is a problem, though, with the media gushing over him too much. I don't think he thinks that he's all that, but the media does. I mean, the coverage after, that I was watching, from MSNBC, I mean these guys were ready to have sex with him....It's embarrassing.
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-b...ve-sex-w-obama

Eyelids
    You like Bill Maher megi?

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    You like Bill Maher megi?
    He's My minds eye image of you EyePuss !

Well they have been in bed with him for months - they might as well have sex with him!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Usually, the stuff that comes out of Maher's mouth can be used to fertilize several fields of crops, but at least even he can admit seeing the left-stream media's obvious Obamessiah worship. I'd go further, though, and say that they weren't just simply ready to have sex with Obama - in fact, his balls were bouncing off their chins.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Usually, the stuff that comes out of Maher's mouth can be used to fertilize several fields of crops, but at least even he can admit seeing the left-stream media's obvious Obamessiah worship. I'd go further, though, and say that they weren't just simply ready to have sex with Obama - in fact, his balls were bouncing off their chins.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.