1. #1 Ken and Barbie bouncy 
    The bouncy balls are really starting to fly at the DUmp. This one is so stupid I'm speechless:

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x6833229

"Ken and Barbie" are not amused......

Edited on Sat Aug-30-08 01:34 PM by monmouth

I'm in my West Palm Publix this morning looking at the various news headlines. It's been raining cats and dogs and in strolls "Ken" and "Barbie" from Palm Beach. You know they're from Palm Beach, (and Repukes), they reach for the "Shiny Sheet" (their society paper). "Ken" has donned his cashmere sweater with the arms tied in a neat knot across his chest, perfect for monsoon-type rains. Such poseurs. Anyway, "Barbie" picks up a copy of either the NY Daily News or Post, I couldn't see, but the headline had a pic of McLame and Palin on the cover with "WOW" on it. I started to snicker, "Ken" gives me a look that could absolutely kill. I know from experience that these types of wealthy repukes cannot stand to be made to look foolish or incompetent. Of course, McLame is making all repukes look foolish these days. How could they have chosen this guy? How far down has the party fallen?

Anyway, he's looking at me, and I'm really being a smart-ass/wise-ass, holding the look. Remember I'm from Jersey, 'tude is in my DNA. He looks back at the paper after giving me his best "disgusted with the lower class this side of the bridge" he must tolerate. In my very best Chris Matthews voice, and I must tell you I am proficient in this.. I go...HA! I then saunter (rear parts in working order... Jersey girls know how to do that too, no matter what age) to the Customer Service counter and casually look back. "Ken" has thrown the NY paper down and one more time gave me the kiss of death. I tell ya folks, if the guy (probably in his 70s) had been locked and loaded I would not be typing this. Made my day, I smiled all the way home...HA!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Please, TiT has better stories. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Is this freak reliving the 80's? The last time I saw anyone with a sweater tied over their shoulders was last night when I was watching Weekend at Bernies.

I wonder if he asked them if they preferred paper or plastic.

4. #4 Go 
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Savage View Post
    Is this freak reliving the 80's? The last time I saw anyone with a sweater tied over their shoulders was last night when I was watching Weekend at Bernies.

I wonder if he asked them if they preferred paper or plastic.

This freak is reliving last week. There was a bouncy just like it. Only obama picked biden and someone had a pin already. The got the kit at walmart. " wow" Im gona have to pick up one of those.Then they breezed in like fresh air (or something). Ken goes to the back of the store for spring water, while barbie tries to find a place to cut the line. the story is a bit dirrerent but alot the same. Ken & Barb the racists end up getting kicked out of the store by the black owner who wont tolerate that kind in his store.
    ________
    Lovely Wendie99
    Last edited by Scarlet; 04-18-2011 at 06:34 AM.

Sonnabend
    Uh....you will see it a lot here .'Specially in winter...it keeps the shoulders warm.Also in summer, when it gets blowy, people will have one around their shoulders.

Warm enough not to need to wear it, cold enough to want to have one if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Savage View Post
    When my oldest son was about 6, he saw some one with their sweater tied around their shoulders and said (loudly) "Momma, that guy doesn't know how to dress himself"
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Just an LOL at the absurdity of that scenario.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III