Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Ah, The (Not So) Originality Of Hollywood 
    I'm watching a show right now called Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files and they're trying to prove or disprove that the lunar landings were faked. () For starters, I believe there is a similar show on. What's it called again? Oh, that's right. MYTHBUSTERS. It's only been on what, almost 10 years? Not to mention is not dissimilar to Jesse Ventura's show. It's really sad that these so called creative minds have absolutely zero creativity.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm watching a show right now called Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files and they're trying to prove or disprove that the lunar landings were faked. () For starters, I believe there is a similar show on. What's it called again? Oh, that's right. MYTHBUSTERS. It's only been on what, almost 10 years? Not to mention is not dissimilar to Jesse Ventura's show. It's really sad that these so called creative minds have absolutely zero creativity.
    I like the show, they do more than that, they find stuff on the internet and if they think there is anything worth while to investigate they do it. But you're right about the unoriginality of the show...SyFy already has something similar that Jael was on, Destination Truth, but they go a little bit more in depth on Fact or Faked

What made me laugh about the NASA thing is that they were using 21st century technology to emulate something that happened in the early 70's.

It's pretty pathetic. I love how there's at least two pawns shop shows on now (Pawn Stars and Hardcore Pawn...an absolutely retarded namne for a show), a few auction shows, I think I even saw a show similar to that storage wars show the other day.

Reality TV sucks. TV in general sucks. There isn't anything interesting on unless I'm watching the History channel or the Military channel.

Banned
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    Pawn Stars has been on a few years now. It's actually good and pretty funny as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bflavin View Post
    It's pretty pathetic. I love how there's at least two pawns shop shows on now (Pawn Stars and Hardcore Pawn...an absolutely retarded namne for a show), a few auction shows, I think I even saw a show similar to that storage wars show the other day.

Reality TV sucks. TV in general sucks. There isn't anything interesting on unless I'm watching the History channel or the Military channel.
    You're forgetting Pawn Kings. And don't forget the million shows about going around, looking at people's junk, and finding gems. I watch American Pickers once in a while.

sadly people watch this garbage so they keep running it. Looking more and more like the only place to find any really good orginal shows is the movie networks, like HBO and Showtime...hell I'm thinking of bringing down my statlite so i can add HBO

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    sadly people watch this garbage so they keep running it. Looking more and more like the only place to find any really good orginal shows is the movie networks, like HBO and Showtime...hell I'm thinking of bringing down my statlite so i can add HBO
    I watched True Blood's first 3 seasons but I think I'll skip season 4. The show is just too gay and I mean too gay. Season 3 was so geared toward gay viewers and they didn't hide it. As for Showtime, I like Dexter but didn't like this past season. I think Hall's cancer got in the way of his acting.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I watched True Blood's first 3 seasons but I think I'll skip season 4. The show is just too gay and I mean too gay. Season 3 was so geared toward gay viewers and they didn't hide it. As for Showtime, I like Dexter but didn't like this past season. I think Hall's cancer got in the way of his acting.
    I couldn't care less for True Blood, it's Game of Thrones that I'm thinking of getting it for

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I couldn't care less for True Blood, it's Game of Thrones that I'm thinking of getting it for
    I tried watching Rome but it was terrible. For me, it would be nice for HBO to show movies.