Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Well when you hit it big you buy a big fucking house in Beverly Hills, I highly doubt it's racial.
    It sure would be nice if just a few of the liberal celebrities that think we should pump money into the ghetto would put their own money where their mouth is, you know?

They talk the talk, but none of them walk the walk.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    It sure would be nice if just a few of the liberal celebrities that think we should pump money into the ghetto would put their own money where their mouth is, you know?

They talk the talk, but none of them walk the walk.
    I think its unfair to brand them all that way, I know for one that Matt Damon and Samuel L. Jackson are heavily involved and have really sacrificed a lot for charities. Sure you get your selfish pricks, but you find those pretty much everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I think its unfair to brand them all that way, I know for one that Matt Damon and Samuel L. Jackson are heavily involved and have really sacrificed a lot for charities. Sure you get your selfish pricks, but you find those pretty much everywhere.
    Yea, but do they LIVE there?

You know, a few $3 million houses built by celebrities in places like New Orleans would do wonders.

Flying in on your private jet to spend a few hours standing around a Habitat For Humanity job-site for a photo op hardly makes you committed to the cause.

Oh, on edit, I couldnt resist this.

I always thought that guy pushing around the tub of Heineken got scrutinized unfairly.

If I was in that position, booze would be second on my list of "things we need now".

[QUOTE=JB;40240]I always thought that guy pushing around the tub of Heineken got scrutinized unfairly.
    Then here you go!

Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yea! I'm getting me some Louis Vuitton, bitches!

Don't leave a FEMA trailer without it!
    Last edited by FlaGator; 08-30-2008 at 05:30 PM.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis