Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 What I do for a living. 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqJWkGfzCrU

It is so true... so true... :(
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

OMG! That was hysterical! Did you make that? :D

You know, djones, if you read between the lines that doesn't sound so bad. :D
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Nope, I have no clue who made that.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

Snicker snicker!:D
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

"You will spend 8 hours a day looking at powerpoint presentations and thinking of ways you can go AWOL."

LMAO.

I have an AF friend who wants to destroy PP line by line.

PowerPoint is proof that Satan is real and working to destroy souls. It's not just the military - PP is everywhere.

Why a presentation that would ordinarily take 15 minutes somehow becomes much more important when it's inflated to 60 minutes with a bunch of cheesy graphics is beyond me.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    You bastard!!! I'm going to get another stroke I'm laughing so hard....:D:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    PowerPoint is proof that Satan is real and working to destroy souls. It's not just the military - PP is everywhere.

Why a presentation that would ordinarily take 15 minutes somehow becomes much more important when it's inflated to 60 minutes with a bunch of cheesy graphics is beyond me.
    I HATED PP presentations. The ex president of my ex company would spend at least 90 minutes in his stupid PP presentations on the glories of technology. I used to get in the back row and sit behind someone tall and sleep.

Damned, he was relieved of duty (fired) about a year after I left the company.
    Guess he did one too many PP's that wasted everyone's time. :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

I would just like to point out that this encompasses about the first 3 or 4 years of a career. It truly does get a lot better after you leave the "Hub" and get to a base weather flight.

But that first few years this is so accurate. It's like AF leadership concocted this evil plan to make sure that only the most dedicated stay in past the first enlistment by making thoes first few years resound with bad leadership, and pointless jobs.