1. #1 I need info on a gun I've acquired. 
    I just got this......

from my great uncle yesterday. He is in the nursing home and I take care of most of his affairs. All I know about it is that it's a .22 four shot. There are 4 holes in the barrell. It breaks apart and you put the shells directly in the rear of the barrell.

Can you tell me anything else about it.?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

http://www.thegunrunner.com/listings...mnum=973881496
    EIG Model E-16, .22 long rifle cal. four-barrel pistol. Serial #27029, mfg. Italy. Very good condition. Very unusual four-barrel chrome-finished pocket pistol that loads by tipping the barrels forward. 2 1/2" barrels have excellent bores. Finish is 95% and nice. Cream colored checkered plastic grips are excellent. Marked JSI on frame. Works well. Factory box with paper. Box end label: "Liberty Arms Co. Bodyguard, CA." Interesting piece!
    Is this it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    That's it.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad