Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Bachmann Exploring Possible 2012 Run 
    She was just interviewed on Fox News and said she's got one of those exploratory thingys and it looks like she might run in 2012. I look forward to the liberal meltdown over this. I'd vote for her before I voted for Palin.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Well, if this is true, then it is only further evidence that Pain has no intention of entering the race.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    could be that she would end up as the VP candidate....but I would vote for her over anyone else besides Cain at this point

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Yea I saw it.

I'm not ruling out Palin, I think she would like to. But I also believe she is more interested in seeing Obama as a one termer, and will do what ever it takes to see that come true. And if it means she doesn't run, then she won't.

I think Bachmann has a better shoot then Palin, I like Palin, but she has been muddied too much by the left. Painted as stupid and worse. Too polerizing, and to win, we must pick up a few moderate Dems disheartened by Obama. And I don't see Palin doing that.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Well, if this is true, then it is only further evidence that Pain has no intention of entering the race.
    Freudian slip, or your honest opinion? :)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Fabulous Poster
    Well, it won't be a boring election.

Visualize people who don't like Obama, voting for him anyway because the other choice is the dingbat or Vampira.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Well, it won't be a boring election.

Visualize people who don't like Obama, voting for him anyway because the other choice is the dingbat or Vampira.
    I don't think Jonathon is running again this year?
    http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7....blogspot.com/

And I wasn't aware Alan Grayson was running.
    Rest In Peace America

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Yea I saw it.

I'm not ruling out Palin, I think she would like to. But I also believe she is more interested in seeing Obama as a one termer, and will do what ever it takes to see that come true. And if it means she doesn't run, then she won't.

I think Bachmann has a better shoot then Palin, I like Palin, but she has been muddied too much by the left. Painted as stupid and worse. Too polerizing, and to win, we must pick up a few moderate Dems disheartened by Obama. And I don't see Palin doing that.
    Just pragmatically, why would Palin take the pay cut? If I were in her shoes, there is no way in hell I would go and take up being President, with all of the associated headaches, for the amount of money that she can get in four or five speaking engagements.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Just pragmatically, why would Palin take the pay cut? If I were in her shoes, there is no way in hell I would go and take up being President, with all of the associated headaches, for the amount of money that she can get in four or five speaking engagements.
    I'll have you answer this question.

Why is Trump running. He in doing so will take one hell of a pay-cut.
    Rest In Peace America

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I'll have you answer this question.

Why is Trump running. He in doing so will take one hell of a pay-cut.
    I don't think he's serious. I think it's one more example of his overall self-aggrandizement.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken