Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Freudian slip, or your honest opinion? :)
    HAHAHAHA!
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I'll have you answer this question.

Why is Trump running. He in doing so will take one hell of a pay-cut.
    Well, IF Trump actually runs (and I'm not so sure he will), he actually can pretty much keep on raking in the dough because his company pretty much runs itself, so it's not exactly comparable. But, the point is well-taken that there's more than a monetary reason to run for President. Lots of Presidents have taken a pay cut for the job in the past, to be sure.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Well, it won't be a boring election.

Visualize people who don't like Obama, voting for him anyway because the other choice is the dingbat or Vampira.
    Please site examples of either lady being a dingbat or Vampira. If not, shut your leftist mouth. Either of these ladies would run circles around Obama with both hands tied behind their backs and hungover.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    Well, it won't be a boring election.

Visualize people who don't like Obama, voting for him anyway because the other choice is the dingbat or Vampira.
    Your boy will pull a LBJ and not run because he is incompetent and does not stand a chance of winning or he will get slaughtered. Obumble and Biden are lacking in the IQ department against Bachman and Palin. Palin kicked Biden's ass in the VP debate and either one of them would destroy the Magic Negro in the 012 race.All that hope and change has gone in the shitter.

I would love for Michelle to run!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I would love for Michelle to run!
    I would prefer that a sane, intelligent, earthling run.

It is becoming more and more evident that the Republicans are going to lose in 2012. A so-called Tea Party candidate, or one that panders to that wing of the Republican Party, will get the nomination and they cannot take the center.

This is coming from someone who likes to stir up other men's shit?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Well, you've just ruled out pretty much all of the Democrats, since very, very few can be considered sane or intelligent. But, have fun with Dennis Kookcinich.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    It is becoming more and more evident that the Republicans are going to lose in 2012. A so-called Tea Party candidate, or one that panders to that wing of the Republican Party, will get the nomination and they cannot take the center.
    The center is stampeding to the TEA Party candidates like there's no tomorrow. The TEA Party folks don't have to "take the center," because the center is running and throwing themselves at them.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

You are correct Adam. I was in a local St. Pat day parade and road on the Tea party float. In the whole parade we had only three hecklers. They were quickly and overwhelmingly shut down by the majority of people standing around them. I think the support we have is being hidden by most in the media because is is something they cannot control.