Thread: Bachmann Exploring Possible 2012 Run

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Well, you've just ruled out pretty much all of the Democrats, since very, very few can be considered sane or intelligent. But, have fun with Dennis Kookcinich.

The center is stampeding to the TEA Party candidates like there's no tomorrow. The TEA Party folks don't have to "take the center," because the center is running and throwing themselves at them.
    Quote Originally Posted by obx View Post
    You are correct Adam. I was in a local St. Pat day parade and road on the Tea party float. In the whole parade we had only three hecklers. They were quickly and overwhelmingly shut down by the majority of people standing around them. I think the support we have is being hidden by most in the media because is is something they cannot control.
    Youze guys have the memory of a flea.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    This is coming from someone who likes to stir up other men's shit?
    This from a guy who fucks crack whores?

"youze" ???

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    This from a guy who fucks crack whores?
    No you're admitted fag, Ive never heard about him fucking crack whores. Though on the other hand I'd rather fuck crack whores then be a disease spreading fag. BYMV

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Youze guys have the memory of a flea.
    In the wake of the midterms, you can't ignore the good performance the Tea Party turned in, and if they stay on message, they can win. Allen West is one good example. Does that translate to Bachmann? Not sure, but she can't be more of a gaffe a minute than our own VP. And unlike Palin, her name recognition is low to all except the most hardcore news junkies, which may work in her favor.

~QC
    Last edited by CueSi; 03-25-2011 at 02:20 PM.
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    In the wake of the midterms, you can't ignore the good performance the Tea Party turned in, and if they stay on message, they can win. Allen West is one good example. Does that translate to Bachmann? Not sure, but she can't be more of a gaffe a minute than our own VP. And unlike Palin, her name recognition is low to all except the most hardcore news junkies, which may work in her favor.

~QC
    Was there a so-called Tea Party candidate that won at the state level in a competitive, or blue, state?

I like Allen West a lot. I am torn about asking a newly elected Congressman (or Governor) to run as President because I feel they would be more valuable where they are untill they gather more experience, but I would not hesitate to support him.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Was there a so-called Tea Party candidate that won at the state level in a competitive, or blue, state?
    Scott Brown and Marco Rubio were pretty heated races. Brown's later bullshit aside. And Allen West did not have a cake walk in a reliably blue district. So...there's that.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Scott Brown and Marco Rubio were pretty heated races. Brown's later bullshit aside. And Allen West did not have a cake walk in a reliably blue district. So...there's that.

~QC
    Rubio is a good example. I would accept that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    The Democraps got the piss stomped out of them in Governors, Congressional and state legislative races in 010. The nightmare is going to be even worse for you dumb donkeys in less than 2 years. i