1. #1 Anybody but Jamie Gorelick for FBI director 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    snip
    First, there was her tenure as deputy attorney general under Janet Reno during President Clinton's first term. Reno described Gorelick as Justice's "chief operating officer" from 1993 to 1997.

She was a key Reno adviser during the horrendous events in Waco, Texas, in which David Koresh, 76 of his Branch Davidian followers (including 20 women and children) and four federal agents died in an unbelievably bungled assault intended to end a 50-day siege.
    snip
    Next came Gorelick's move to Fannie Mae, where as vice chairwoman from 1997 to 2003 she was paid in excess of $26 million. During her time at Fannie Mae, Enron-style accounting techniques were used to make the government-chartered mortgage corporation appear to be in better financial shape than it was.
    snip
    She was among multiple former Democratic operatives then working at Fannie Mae who received substantial additional compensation for their exertions in what later proved to be a $10 billion scandal.
    snip
    Finally, and most seriously, there is the matter of "Gorelick's Wall" and 9/11. Gorelick was a member of the 9/11 Commission and became a focus of critical attention during its hearings when it became known that during her DOJ tenure she imposed a policy of radical separation between the FBI and the nation's intelligence agencies in terrorism investigations.
    snip
    By barring such contacts, Ashcroft told the commission, "our agents were isolated by government-imposed walls, handcuffed by government-imposed restrictions, and starved for basic information technology.
    snip
    Gorelick refused to resign from the commission despite the obvious conflict of interest.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/opinio...k-fbi-director

Comments:
    Jaime Gorelick, who made $26 million while helping lie about Fannie Mae going under. Jamie Gorelick who put up the wall that kept the FBI and CIA from sharing information that could have well allowed al Qaeda to succeed on 9/11. Jaime Gorelick, one of the most corrupt people to come out of the clinton administration. FBI Director? How about offering the position to Osama bin Laden first?
    This explains a lot about Obama.
    In a just world, Gorelick whould be one of the first ones put in jail for allowing 9/11.
    If there is not one Republican in Congress that can publicly shame Gorelick and this administration for even having the audacity to nominate such a person to this position, then maybe we deserve her. These times are far too dangerous for such timidity on the part of Republicans.
    I would give a month's income to see this creature go to the Big House and I don't mean the WH...
    This is another example of what's wrong with our govt. No matter which party's in power, the same old people keep getting approved to ruin yet another govt agency and get rich in the bargain. I can't remember the man's name but he ruined TVA and the USPS. It really is a case of "It's not what you know but who you know." If govt isn't incestuous, I don't know what it is.
    This woman issued the order that said that a person pulled over for a traffic violation couldn't have their immigration status checked. This let Atta off the hook and allowed him to pull off 911. So what happens? She gets a seat on the 911 commission.This woman is totally dreadful and the ultimate government hack.
    this is just totally unbelievable to me...i know obama is bad but this is way beyond that...this woman is a monster.......to even suggest her name is total INCOMPETENCE........let him try this.....i am really beginning to think he is toast in 2012.....even the most stupid of the stupid are catching on.......well maybe.....and i am starting to really like trump....he may be what we need.........he isnt afraid to tell it like it is....imagine a debate between him and jugs on the economy....lol big time.....

She should be sharing a cell with Reno, not heading the FBI.

Nothing like putting the person responsible for the breakdown in communication which led to 9/11 in charge of the FBI. But I see what Obama is doing. If he surrounds himself with people more incompetent than he, he doesn't look as bad.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.