Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Is this big foot? New video emerges of 'ape man' 
    Is this big foot? New video emerges of 'ape man'

By Daniel Bates
    Last updated at 1:27 AM on 25th March 2011

Standing 7ft tall and waving his hairy arms in the air, this is supposedly the latest sighting of the mythical creature known as ‘Bigfoot’.

In a grainy film shot by a passer-by the 300lbs creature growls and dashes across the road to try and find cover in the woods.

The clip lasts five seconds but the blurry figure is clearly visible making his way unsteadily across the tarmac - on two legs.

Scroll down for video

Captured: Is this big foot? A still from a new video alleging to show the mythical beast

It was shot by Vietnam war veteran Thomas Byers who is convinced it was Bigfoot, the mythical ape-like creature which prowls the wilds of North America.

He said it weighed 300lbs, had yellow teeth and left behind six-toed footprints, not to mention a strong whiff of decay.

‘It was truly one of the most amazing sites I have ever seen,’ he said.

‘It was at one point only 15-20 foot from me and it happened so fast and shook me up so bad that I really didn't understand what I had seen until it was up the side of the mountain and out of sight.’
    Clip at DM. :)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1HcefdssT

God forbid that UFOlogists would invest in camera tripods or Bigfoot enthusiasts would learn how to use focus.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

When did you visit NC, Ape?

Quote Originally Posted by obx View Post
    When did you visit NC, Ape?
    Wasn't me. He wasn't staggering.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Banned
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    That video is hilarious! If your'e gonna fake a bigfoot at least be somewhat convincing!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEep67akIn4

No self-respecting big foot would be caught dead North Carolina unless he was quickly passing through.
    "I believe what really happens in history is this: the old man is always wrong; and the young people are always wrong about what is wrong with him. The practical form it takes is this: that, while the old man may stand by some stupid custom, the young man always attacks it with some theory that turns out to be equally stupid."

G. K. Chesterton

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    NC pants on the ground. Looks like one of the brothers down on his luck with no wheels.

What was the first lady doing in the back woods of North Carolina????
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Wait . . . isn't patriot due for a shave again?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    God forbid that UFOlogists would invest in camera tripods or Bigfoot enthusiasts would learn how to use focus.
    most of the time they are amatures that catch them at the last second or are just screwing around.

however it's one thing that pisses me off about shows like Destination Truth...too much focus on the person and not enough on whats going on in front of them