Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    most of the time they are amatures that catch them at the last second or are just screwing around.

however it's one thing that pisses me off about shows like Destination Truth...too much focus on the person and not enough on whats going on in front of them
    I don't buy it. There is this thing called auto-focus. How can the quality on all these pics and vids be so poor. I understand the "spur of the moment" thing, but look at all of the decent vids on YouTube which were taken by unsuspecting witnesses.

Sorry, but poor quality photography, whether still or video, is a trademark of UFOlogy and cryptozoology. Hell, even those words challenge accepted grammatical form.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I don't buy it. There is this thing called auto-focus. How can the quality on all these pics and vids be so poor. I understand the "spur of the moment" thing, but look at all of the decent vids on YouTube which were taken by unsuspecting witnesses.

Sorry, but poor quality photography, whether still or video, is a trademark of UFOlogy and cryptozoology. Hell, even those words challenge accepted grammatical form.
    crytozoology is an accepted field of science, outside the area of bigfoot. even with digital photography distance shoots are still shitty. a 500+ yard shot done on a typical 5-10 meg pix camera is still going to look fuzzy and grainy.

UFO's tend to be miles up and at night, very very few cameras can shoot decent pictures at that distance and light

Had a chance to see footage.

Its fake as Hell.

I've done years of research both in stuying reports and out in the field.

I've seen these creatures up close and personal ( first time about 50' or 60' , the second time about 30').

The subject in the video walks like human ( real BigFoot would have crossed to the road in three steps).

The growl isn't from a BigFoot either.

No comments from the person filming this ( no screams, crying, cursing, either).

Too staged, best guess guy in a gilly suit, or cheap ape costume ( most likely costume).

I have seen real BigFoot videos on the internet, this use ain't one of them.

Yes, there are BigFoot reports out of NC; BigFoot reports come from all over the US, except desert areas ( forest, plains, mountains and swamps).

If you have any questions ask, I can tell you more about these creatures then anyone else you'll ever find.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

crytozoology is an accepted field of science, outside the area of bigfoot. even with digital photography distance shoots are still shitty. a 500+ yard shot done on a typical 5-10 meg pix camera is still going to look fuzzy and grainy.

UFO's tend to be miles up and at night, very very few cameras can shoot decent pictures at that distance and light
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Had a chance to see footage.

Its fake as Hell.

I've done years of research both in stuying reports and out in the field.

I've seen these creatures up close and personal ( first time about 50' or 60' , the second time about 30').

The subject in the video walks like human ( real BigFoot would have crossed to the road in three steps).

The growl isn't from a BigFoot either.

No comments from the person filming this ( no screams, crying, cursing, either).

Too staged, best guess guy in a gilly suit, or cheap ape costume ( most likely costume).

I have seen real BigFoot videos on the internet, this use ain't one of them.

Yes, there are BigFoot reports out of NC; BigFoot reports come from all over the US, except desert areas ( forest, plains, mountains and swamps).

If you have any questions ask, I can tell you more about these creatures then anyone else you'll ever find.
    I'd love to hear/read stories from people about it, send me a pm with some of your more interesting stuff

I'd love to hear/read stories from people about it, send me a pm with some of your more interesting stuff
    Go to coast to coast am website and you will get all the links you want on that sort of thing.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    HAHAHAHHA

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Go to coast to coast am website and you will get all the links you want on that sort of thing.
    pft, I go to cryptozoogly.com, Coast to Coast is ok sometimes, but George is really inconsistant and can't really listen to his stuff

pft, I go to cryptozoogly.com, Coast to Coast is ok sometimes, but George is really inconsistant and can't really listen to his stuff
    I don't think your'e getting enough oxygen!:D
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I don't think your'e getting enough oxygen!:D
    ha, I think there are some space ships you need to poke holes in