Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Are You Forgettable or Unforgettable? 
    You Are Forgettable

You shouldn't be forgettable, but sometimes you blend too easily into the room. You are quiet and reserved. You don't ever want too act too boldly or rashly.

It's easy for you to feel overwhelmed. You are very sensitive, and you prefer to stick to your comfort zone.
    Those who know you best know that you have a lot to offer. You are as kind and as selfless as they come.

Are You Forgettable or Unforgettable?

No, I just don't care. :D

We have a Welcome Wagon thread, Ginger. You might want to start there. At any rate, I welcome you to CU and hope you hang around. :)
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

You Are Unforgettable

When people meet you, they tend to remember you for a long time. You have that certain something.
    You are easily inspired, and your flame burns brightly. You know how to light up a room.

You are very confident, and your confidence shines through. You value personal growth.
    Your mind is flexible and embraces change. You are open to the world, and that's part of what makes you unforgettable.

Ayup, I reckon that's true.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    We have a Welcome Wagon thread, Ginger. You might want to start there. At any rate, I welcome you to CU and hope you hang around. :)
    Screw you Mister Jaded Wino Man.

Do you remember me now? :p

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Screw you Mister Jaded Wino Man.

Do you remember me now? :p
    Have we met?

url=http://www.blogthings.com/areyouforgettableorunforgettablequiz/results/?result=Unforgettable]You Are Unforgettable[/url]

When people meet you, they tend to remember you for a long time. You have that certain something.
    You are easily inspired, and your flame burns brightly. You know how to light up a room.

You are very confident, and your confidence shines through. You value personal growth.
    Your mind is flexible and embraces change. You are open to the world, and that's part of what makes you unforgettable.

Blogthings: Take a Quiz. Annoy Your Friends.
    I wonder what ever happened to that red haired woman that used to hang around here
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    You Are Forgettable

You shouldn't be forgettable, but sometimes you blend too easily into the room. You are quiet and reserved. You don't ever want too act too boldly or rashly.

It's easy for you to feel overwhelmed. You are very sensitive, and you prefer to stick to your comfort zone.
    Those who know you best know that you have a lot to offer. You are as kind and as selfless as they come.

No, I just don't care. :D
    don't feel bad, i got the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    don't feel bad, i got the same thing
    I don't. Those other guys are only unforgettable because felony convictions are forever. :)

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I don't. Those other guys are only unforgettable because felony convictions are forever. :)
    true....

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    You Are Unforgettable

I'm unforgettable alright. Just ask the new guy that started today...
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III