Thread: Jalapeno Pepper Jelly
Results 11 to 14 of 14
03-26-2011, 12:26 AM
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
Mmm, Pepper Jelly
1. Spicy PB & Jelly: Bring a little spicy style to a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
2. Spiked Monte Cristo: Mix equal parts mayo and pepper jelly, spread evenly over two slices of bread, layer smoky ham or turkey with Swiss or Gruyere cheese. Dip finished sandwich into lightly beaten eggs seasoned with salt and pepper, lightly brown in a buttered skillet, cut in half and enjoy.
3. Simple Stir-Fry: In a skillet, sauté chicken slices in canola oil, add a bag of frozen stir-fry veggies, season with teriyaki sauce and crushed red pepper and finish by swirling in pepper jelly until melted.
4. Glazed Honey-Drunken Salmon: Simply mix together bourbon liquor, honey, melted butter and pepper jelly until evenly incorporated. Spread over salmon, and cook until done.
5. Mediterranean Turkey Burgers: Mix together ground turkey, melted butter, dried sage and pepper jelly, season generously with salt and pepper, and throw on the grill.
6. Sweet and Sour Pork: Cube pork into 1/2-inch cubes, and brown in a skillet with oil. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix together pineapple juice, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and pepper jelly until smooth. Add mixture to a few minutes before removing pork from skillet, stir, simmer and serve.
7. Spiced-Up Vinaigrette: In the bottom of a large salad bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, grainy mustard and pepper jelly until emulsified. Add lettuce, tomato and other salad ingredients to bowl, and gently toss to coat.
8. Fish-n-Dip: Mix together equal parts horseradish sauce with pepper jelly; serve this dip alongside any deep-fried fish for a uniquely tangy and spicy bliss.
Best breakfast sandwich- bacon, egg, cheddar, hot pepper jelly on an onion bagel.
grill flatbread on one side and then spread with pepper jelly. Add grated fontina cheese, and then top with proscuitto or smoked duck if you can find it. Then a little arugula or basil .
spread on top of brie before wrapping in cresent rolls or puff pastry for brie en croute...mixed with cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, and butter for a truly fanstastic salmon glaze and dipping sauce.
meatballs with pepper jelly.
Brown meatballs, diced onion, garlic.
Add 1 beer
one jar pepper jelly
one bottle Heinz Chili Sauce.
Simmer until sauce is thick and delicious. Serve with toothpicks.
03-26-2011, 06:18 AM
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|