Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Two can play that game. Let's just call most Democrats what they are and that is left wing liberals. The term progressive is a more acceptable term but there are very few liberals politicians that are so called moderate Democrats. The East and West coast Democrats are hardened leftists who are for big government, more taxes, more spending, anti-drilling, more regulations, socialized meds, wealth distribution, etc. etc.
    I'm for drilling, and getting rid of the " Alaska dividend" too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Sounds like juvenile equivocation. The Tea Party candidate is exactly that. Apparently to your mind, if the candidate is anything but a left wing loon DIMoRAT or registered Republican, they are "so called" Tea Party candidates.
    You might be the first known case of TPDS.
    How true, how true. TPDS ....the new liberal mental disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Sounds like juvenile equivocation.
    In this context, that sentence makes no sense. Can you explain what you wanted to say (if it was just a generic insult not meant to be coherent, don't bother)?

The Tea Party candidate is exactly that. Apparently to your mind, if the candidate is anything but a left wing loon DIMoRAT or registered Republican, they are "so called" Tea Party candidates.
    I know. Weird, isn't it, calling someone who runs for the Republican Party a Republican. I should probably try to work on that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I'm for drilling, and getting rid of the " Alaska dividend" too.
    Good...now contact your Congress critters and express your position. However, the rub comes when the drilling comes when it is in my backyard. Cuba will allow the Chinese to drill in international waters off the coast of FL. Politicians in FL do not want drilling off their coast. Offshore drilling is safe provided regulations and procedures are followed. Obama relaxed those regulations for a company that donated a great deal of money to the campaign. BP also short cut safety procedures cause they knew that the inspectors would give them a pass. Guess who gets the first permit to drill after the moratorium, BP. Obama is the most corrupt President in my lifetime. More so than Nixon and Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    In this context, that sentence makes no sense. Can you explain what you wanted to say (if it was just a generic insult not meant to be coherent, don't bother)?

I know. Weird, isn't it, calling someone who runs for the Republican Party a Republican. I should probably try to work on that.
    You should work on an intellect first.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand