Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    why don't you post the link to the emails. Additionally, this is msnbc. I have a sneaking suspicion that there is a political agenda at work here and i don't even know or care what the political afiliation of this woman is. IN the article linked, there is hardly a thing that she has done other than what i would expect from an elected or appointed official. If you got something worse, post it.
    Because the paper that published the emails is owned by Right Haven Publications...

Read the rules: http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ad.php?t=31502

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Had she handled it differently she may have caught the county red handed, she could have gotten proof of her allegations and pursued it without the foul language and made a difference.
    Now it will be used against the teaparty.
    Guess what. Most of the crew is white. The ones that are not know English. She opened her big mouth and used the "county seal" and "county email" to do it...

Not only did she accuse dark skin people of being illegal, simply based on skin color (which not one of them was proven to be) she accused three small businesses of hiring illegals, that now is costing the business owners money to prove they did not....let's run more small businesses into bankruptcy!

She said very hateful things towards legal hispanics. I don't approve of her doing this on my county's dime. If she wants to hate people, she can do it as a private citizen...rather then using her public office.

What's next? Will hispanics have higher property taxes? :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    YES. She's on our side and will give the left and their media ammunition to use against us.
    She's actually a libertarian that ran as an "R" and is giving them a bad name also. She has a libertarian group walking her back and forth to her office with guns (which is right next to where the jail is being built) because she fears for her life. Her armed guards stand outside her office in a county building. We all know brown skin people kill people.

If she is scared of brown skinned people...won't she be scared of having her office next to a jail???

There is no doubt there is an agenda here, I'm just saying she choose language that damages our cause. I don't know what difference it would have made though, when the left media gangs up, facts be damned.
    The sherrif has no agenda. He did not release the emails to the press...she sent out hundreds of them.

She says she stands by all of her comments, but now says she might of made a "typo." :D

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    This is the tactic over at DU- start screaming "racist" and never get around to answering the question of whether these workers are legal or not.

I for one, am getting a bit tired of this PC game of pretending that the average person, of which I am one, is too stupid and racist to know when someone is more likely to be an illegal alien than someone else.

So you have to have a photo ID card to work in the DMV but you don't have to prove who you are to build the DMV? Fuck that.

I had to show an ID to get into the Florida Dept of Agriculture building. The fucking illegal aliens can damned well be asked for ID on the job.
    For the record dumb shit. There are no illegals working on the construction of this new jail, after she couldn't sucker in anyone to do her dirty work to create a scandal, she fired off hundreds of emails on the county's dime full of hate speech..

I simply don't find that acceptable.

There was a lot of information here that we had no access too.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

There was a lot of information here that we had no access too.
    I know.

http://pvtimes.com/news/tax-assessor...s-made-public/

http://pvtimes.com/news/tax-assessor...-over-e-mails/

I left out some of the details to see how the discussion would go....

Our sheriff is a pretty good guy...our county is the 3rd largest in the United States.

Nye County is located in south central Nevada. Nye is the largest county in Nevada and is the third largest county in the continental United States, after San Bernardino County in California and Coconino County in Arizona. With a land area of 11,560,960 acres (46,786 km˛), Nye County is larger than the combined total area of Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey, and Delaware
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nye_County,_Nevada