Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    yes. often the truth can be an ugly thing. but being a public official and all, she should be more controlled.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Clearly the sheriff is an idiot or has a political agenda. It is not racial profiling. Racial profiling is selective enforcement. American citizens and legal resident aliens cannot be deported for illegal immigration, because they are not illegal. There is no selective enforcement when you can only enforce against those persons who are here illegal. Asking them for ID might hurt their feelings, but it's not racial profiling.
    There is no doubt there is an agenda here, I'm just saying she choose language that damages our cause. I don't know what difference it would have made though, when the left media gangs up, facts be damned.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post

"My staff, me, taxpayers coming to our offices, other town and county employees can plainly see that the construction workers are all Mexican/Latino, non-English speaking and I'm getting complaints," wrote Matson.

Her Friday e-mail was tame compared to one sent on her private account in October, before her election. In that widely circulated e-mail, which resurfaced this week, she described illegal immigrants as "dirty filthy Mexican/Latino illegals."

In another e-mail in the fall, Matson railed against federal law that gives citizenship to anyone born in the United States, writing, "These young girls will spread their legs to anyone to get an anchor baby growing in their bellies so they can illegally cross the border and suck up the U.S. citizen tax base resource everywhere they go in the U.S."

In yet another e-mail she wrote that illegal immigrants "are like locust crossing our great country destroying everything in sight."

Matson stands by those statements.
    I can see where someone with a limited command of English might think she was insulting all Mexicans or Latinos.... but "dirty , filthy" actually referred to illegals as did all her comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I can see where someone with a limited command of English might think she was insulting all Mexicans or Latinos.... but "dirty , filthy" actually referred to illegals as did all her comments.
    Had she handled it differently she may have caught the county red handed, she could have gotten proof of her allegations and pursued it without the foul language and made a difference.
    Now it will be used against the teaparty.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Had she handled it differently she may have caught the county red handed, she could have gotten proof of her allegations and pursued it without the foul language and made a difference.
    True.

or maybe not. Maybe the voters are about as sick of politics and pc as usual and this woman is.

EXACTLY.:(
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Fabulous Poster

is she worse than our illegal supporting politicians? the racists in the DoJ? The corrupt politicians that are avoiding taxes while they make sure we pay ours? The ones that support abortion and want to fund it thru the federal government? Is she worse than the politicians that want to destroy our healthcare system and take our guns....and money.....and freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    is she worse than our illegal supporting politicians? the racists in the DoJ? The corrupt politicians that are avoiding taxes while they make sure we pay ours? The ones that support abortion and want to fund it thru the federal government? Is she worse than the politicians that want to destroy our healthcare system and take our guns....and money.....and freedom?
    YES. She's on our side and will give the left and their media ammunition to use against us.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.