Thread: Palin Is A Buchanan Supporter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Palin Is A Buchanan Supporter 
    Goldwater

Goldwater
    Oh, and I notice HuffPo, nearly every article is a Palin attack piece, they must really be nervous.
    Last edited by Goldwater; 08-30-2008 at 08:14 PM.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Oh, and I notice HuffPo, nearly every article is a Palin attack piece, they must really be nervous.
    Same thing happened to Biden.

Come on Goldwater, you're smarter than that.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Same thing happened to Biden.

Come on Goldwater, you're smarter than that.
    HuffPo attacked Biden?

Eyelids
    HuffPo attacked Biden?
    The right wing mouthpieces attacked Biden the same way the left wing mouthpieces are attacking Palin. It's called partisan politics.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    The right wing mouthpieces attacked Biden the same way the left wing mouthpieces are attacking Palin. It's called partisan politics.
    Well, yeah, I know that. I just feel something "game changing" happened with this pick, maybe I'm wrong.

Eyelids
    Well, yeah, I know that. I just feel something "game changing" happened with this pick, maybe I'm wrong.
    Wont know that for at least a week either way.

"Governor Palin has never worked for any effort to elect Pat Buchanan -- that assertion is completely false. As Mayor of Wasilla, Sarah Palin did attend an event with Mr. Buchanan in her home town where reports described her wearing a Buchanan for President button. She wore the button as a courtesy to Mr. Buchanan and in an effort to make him feel welcome during his visit, but immediately sent a letter to the editor of her local paper clarifying that the button should not have been interpreted as an endorsement of any kind."
    The McCain campaign says that instead of supporting Buchanan -- or even McCain -- in 2000, Palin actually supported Steve Forbes.

And indeed, another AP story from August 7, 1999 -- one month after the Buchanan trip to Wasilla -- states that joining state sen. Mike Miller of Fairbanks on the Forbes campaign's Alaska "leadership committee will be Wasilla Mayor Sarah Palin, and former state GOP chairman Pete Hallgren, who will serve as co-chairs."
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...-camp-den.html

Evein if she did - so what? NObama suppored a racist pastor and an unrepentant domestic terrorist for YEARS! lol
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Palin Is A Buchanan Supporter
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=_pnninli6o8
    WOW!! This is great news! The more I hear about Sarah Palin, the more I like her. I'm actually starting to feel energized about this ticket! Sarah Palin is a great VP pick! :)