Thread: Palin Is A Buchanan Supporter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Did you remember it's the Alaskan Independence Party? An endorsement effectively means she wants out of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Did you remember it's the Alaskan Independence Party? An endorsement effectively means she wants out of the country.
    http://www.akip.org/

actually:
    Until we as Alaskans receive our Ultimate Goal, the AIP will continue to strive to make Alaska a better place to live with less government interference in our everyday lives.

The Alaskan Independence Party's goal is the vote we were entitled to in 1958, one choice from among the following four alternatives:

1) Remain a Territory.
    2) Become a separate and Independent Nation.
    3) Accept Commonwealth status.
    4) Become a State.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Wow, I'm sure she wouldn't have minded playing Russian Roulette with whatever of those options they would've chosen should they actually have gotten any power.

Her addition to McCain's ticket meant nothing to me. I was absolutely a supporter for months but I think this is nonsense. This was all started by Wexler and the Jews for Obama..

"I also spoke to Bay Buchanan, Pat's sister, this morning. She also said her only knowledge of Palin's contact with Buchanan was at the event in the '90s, which she described as a fundraiser for Alaska Republican Jerry Ward."
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Wow, I'm sure she wouldn't have minded playing Russian Roulette with whatever of those options they would've chosen should they actually have gotten any power.
    you are really just dead set against liking her aren't ya.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    you are really just dead set against liking her aren't ya.
    I like Buchanan, am I a crazy now? He is an intelligent person, I don't agree with him on a lot but I can tell he is a man who has done the research, formed his opinion and is passionate about politics. I don't see the Palin-Buchanan link as a bad thing, I like how she stuck her neck out to show she likes him.

Quote Originally Posted by LL
    Her addition to McCain's ticket meant nothing to me. I was absolutely a supporter for months but I think this is nonsense. This was all started by Wexler and the Jews for Obama..
    It could go either way, not a lot was reported on the campaign, and her supposed campaigning for either Forbes or Buchanan.