Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    welp looks like imgetting banned again for saying words that hurt too bad well it was fun
    Oh, you'll be getting banned, but not for the reason you think.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member MrsSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,391
    Study: Life and death during the Great Depression
    September 28, 2009


    The Great Depression had a silver lining: During that hard time, U.S. life expectancy actually increased by 6.2 years, according to a University of Michigan study published in the current issue of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.


    Life expectancy rose from 57.1 in 1929 to 63.3 years in 1932, according to the analysis by
    U-M researchers Josť A. Tapia Granados and Ana Diez Roux. The increase occurred for both men and women, and for whites and non-whites.

    ...

    The researchers analyzed age-specific mortality rates and rates due to six causes of death that composed about two-thirds of total mortality in the 1930s: cardiovascular and renal diseases, cancer, influenza and pneumonia, tuberculosis, motor vehicle traffic injuries, and suicide. The association between improving health and economic slowdowns was true for all ages, and for every major cause of death except one: suicide.
    http://www.physorg.com/news173371667.html


    10% starved?? And yet life expectancy ROSE? It seems like WeeWee's researcher may have been trying way too hard to make the US look in some way as bad as the USSR.
    -
    -
    -

    In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

    Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,330
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    http://www.physorg.com/news173371667.html


    10% starved?? And yet life expectancy ROSE? It seems like WeeWee's researcher may have been trying way too hard to make the US look in some way as bad as the USSR.
    A dishonest commie?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    http://www.physorg.com/news173371667.html


    10% starved?? And yet life expectancy ROSE? It seems like WeeWee's researcher may have been trying way too hard to make the US look in some way as bad as the USSR.
    He likes to do that.
    He thinks that North Korea is superior to us because, although they have nuclear weapons, they've never used them.

    Weewee is a genuine loser, in all aspects of his life.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Oh, you'll be getting banned, but not for the reason you think.
    i'm going to guess it's because i typed a thing and those words on the computer screen got you or someone else all butthurt, just like every other time.



    fill it out, send it to the admin and pat yourself on the back buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    i'm going to guess it's because i typed a thing and those words on the computer screen got you or someone else all butthurt, just like every other time.
    fill it out, send it to the admin and pat yourself on the back buddy
    As usual, you're incorrect.

    Does it hurt to be so stupid?

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    i'm going to guess it's because i typed a thing and those words on the computer screen got you or someone else all butthurt, just like every other time.
    Dude, you made a claim that you couldn't back up. Then you referenced Pravda as a source and admitted that even you had not read the paper.

    Now you're trying to be the victim.

    That shit's not gonna fly. Smarten up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Dude, you made a claim that you couldn't back up. Then you referenced Pravda as a source and admitted that even you had not read the paper.

    Now you're trying to be the victim.

    That shit's not gonna fly. Smarten up.

    Moonbats seem to have a martyr syndrome, in concert with their Muslim brothers.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Yes lots of people died and I don't know the number. Some short research gives me only that source but I haven't read it and i admitted that upfront.

    okay there you go, if anyone else has any numbers or sources by all means let's look at them and we can have a discussion i don't care if this russian guy is wrong or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    Pravda



    Ha ha...hee hee hee....BWAHAHAHA!!!!!:D
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •