Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Yea it was dumb. You guys piss me off though.
    Thanks for the apology but pissed off is no reason to be stupid. If you support your arguments with facts, you will garner respect. Opinions are fine if you have good reason for them. Most people are what they were raised to be. They have not examined things for themselves. I suspect you are one of these people for more than one reason.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Note to self: don't apologize even if you know you're wrong.
    That right there is a character flaw. You made a huge error, eventually apologized, and then couldn't weather the comments for a few minutes without being offended. Let some water flow under the bridge and deal with the inevitable fallout. In time you will make less stupid mistakes and therefore have to apologize less over time.

Grow some thicker skin.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Eyelids
    im not offended, but jesus you guys asked for an apology and I gave it.

look at hte fucking response.

all I see was someone who said something retarded (you) then realizing that we would call you on it and who is now in damage control..

Like I said earlier...Fuck you eyelids...you meant what you said.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    If nothing else, every free-thinking American should be worried about someone with no military experience and no experience ever leading any troop in any capacity becoming the Commander In Chief in war time.
    Like Abraham Lincoln... (he was a foot soldier in the short-lived Black Hawk war, but never led any troops), or Woodrow Wilson, or Franklin Roosevelt. Yeah, good thing we've never had THAT happen.

Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    If nothing else, every free-thinking American should be worried about someone with no military experience and no experience ever leading any troop in any capacity becoming the Commander In Chief in war time.
    Dude - she's the head of the Alaska National Guard.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Dude - she's the head of the Alaska National Guard.
    HOLY FUCKING WOW

She's nothing more than a pretty face to attach to the McCain campaign, I cant find anything substance on her other than the infamous "BRIDE TO NOWHEREZ" (that accounts for .0000000000000000000001% of our budget), abortion and her love affair with guns. What are Sarah Palin's views on foriegn policy?

I'm sorry for calling him Hanoi John..
    :) That's great! Glad to see that you can admit when you see your errors.

Lesson for today - don't bad mouth someone when you don't know the whole story.
    That's a good lesson for everyone.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Apologizing takes some guts, so I'll give you credit for recognizing that what you said was horribly wrong and coming clean. A lot of people wouldn't have done that, and the fact that you can examine your premises and admit error means that you're not beyond hope.

But, the critical thing is to learn from a mistake, and the mistake here was repeating a partisan talking point that was meant to slander an honorable man. Next time you're presented with the opportunity to repeat this mistake, do a little research first.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

HOLY FUCKING WOW

She's nothing more than a pretty face to attach to the McCain campaign, I cant find anything substance on her other than the infamous "BRIDE TO NOWHEREZ" (that accounts for .0000000000000000000001% of our budget), abortion and her love affair with guns. What are Sarah Palin's views on foriegn policy?
    You perfectly demonstrate the contempt that the left has for women. You guys pretend that you're the party of the people - but your not. You're the party of the elite and any time one of your pet "minorities" gets off the reservation or tries to escape the government plantation you attack them as in authentic or mere window dressing.

You can't find anything because you keep looking at leftist sources. I have already posted here on this site links to where you can find her positions on most all of the issues. Get off your lazy ass and read something other than the daily kos.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.