View Poll Results: Rate President Obama
- 36. You may not vote on this poll
1 - Empty Suit
5 - GOD
Thread: Rate President Obama.
03-30-2011, 03:56 AMIn Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid
To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
SonnabendGuest03-30-2011, 04:49 AM
International cred???? That imbecile insulted every ally the US has, has proven grossly incompetent when BRIEFED on terror threats on this side of the pond, ignored one of his biggest allies after a major terrorist strike, is and was a pathetic bungler who didn't even have the brains to make sure the cheapass DVD set he gave away even WORKED... the man is so far out of his depth it's almost humiliating to watch him.
03-30-2011, 11:53 AM
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
- Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
Had a Conservative president done this, the press would have been in high wail mode. Since it was BJ Klintoon and his Kankle mate, no big deal.:mad: Somehow, Nixon is a criminal for his involvement in the breakin, the Clintons? Much loved by the liberal minions.Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
C. S. Lewis
Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
03-30-2011, 02:26 PMWithout the Reconciliation Acts of the early Aughts and the Trillion Dollar (probably more) Blunder, we aren’t having this conversation. The fiscal mess started prior to January of 2009.
The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
03-30-2011, 05:51 PM
03-30-2011, 05:52 PM
- Whitewater (and the Whitewater billing records stonewall)
- Hillary's Cattle Futures Lie
- Vince Foster
- Paula Jones
- Lincoln bedroom bed and breakfast
- White House coffees
- Donations from convicted drug and weapons dealers
- Buddhist Temple fundraiser
- Web Hubbell hush money
- Lewinsky Affair
- Perjury and jobs for Lewinsky
- Kathleen Willey assault and cover up
- Web Hubbell prison phone call
- Selling NORAL Military Technology to the PLA
- Jaunita Broaddrick rape
- Vandalizing the White House before leaving
- Looting the White House before leaving
- Sale of pardons
Here's the list, on HHS' website, but to understand the degree of cronyism, you have to realize that many of the employers exempted are union shops or companies that fought tooth and nail for Obamacare (Starbucks, for example). Here's a partial list:
- The Service Employees Benefit Fund
- United Food and Commercial Workers Allied Trade Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Union No. 195
- Asbestos Workers Local 53 Welfare Fund
- Employees Security Funds
- Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 123 Welfare Fund
- United Food and Commercial Workers Local 227
- United Food and Commercial Workers Maximus Local 455
- Service Employees International Union Local 25
- United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1262
- Musicians Health Fund Local 802
- Hospitality Benefit Fund Local 17
- Transport Workers Union
- United Federation of Teachers Welfare Fund
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (AFL-CIO)
- The administration barred federal police and US military personnel from testifying before congress in the FT Hood congressional inquiry.
- The DOJ has refused to allow the Civil Rights Division attorneys answer congressional investigators regarding the Black Panther case.
- The administration's doctoring of the Oil Spill report and subsequent reimposition of the drilling ban after it was lifted by a judge, has resulted in a contempt citation.
- The White House refused to release documents related to potential job offers made to two Democratic Senate primary challengers, Andrew Romanoff in Colorado and Joe Sestak in Pennsylvania.
- Congress is fighting the Department of Justice over documents detailing Operation Fast and Furious, described as a "botched gunrunning sting set up by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives that funneled more than 1,700 smuggled weapons from Arizona to Mexico" and that has resulted in the deaths of "dozens, if not hundreds of Mexicans."
03-30-2011, 06:02 PM
lmao at the idea that Obama is anti-IsraelOriginally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
03-30-2011, 07:27 PM
But, by all means, feel free to cite a Pravda article in his defense.
Speaking of which, did you miss where I cited actual CDC numbers from the 1930s to refute your "source"? I didn't see a reply, so you must not have gone back to that thread, since any honest man who'd been so thoroughly spanked would have been honor bound to admit it.
03-30-2011, 08:15 PM
as for this Israel thing, come on now, just recently the United States used it's Veto in the UN to block a nearly unanimous official condemnation as illegal of the continued Israeli settlements.
Obama and some democrats may, in some contexts, try to appear somewhat objective on the issue of Israel but the reality is that the America-Israel relationship is very strong, there is a very strong Israeli lobby in the US affecting lawmakers.
When it comes to financial aid, military support, and foreign policy (particularly in the middle east), the USA is clearly, firmly, and near-totally pro-Israel.Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
SonnabendGuest03-31-2011, 03:33 AMas for this Israel thing, come on now, just recently the United States used it's Veto in the UN to block a nearly unanimous official condemnation as illegal of the continued Israeli settlements.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|