Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 34 of 34
  1. #31  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    And you have a week off to learn some manners!
    The Shoe done gone and shit in his britches. Too funny.

    I guess we will have the bleeding hearts asking why, why, why. Answer, cause it just feels good to slap around an asshole.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 03-31-2011 at 12:14 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,333
    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    He basically insulted the guy for no reason, saying he was "incredibly stupid." That's just rude, especially coming from someone who'd want to be named for the shoe of a Communist dictator.
    He has done it to me many times before, I guess this was one time to many.
    Surprises make your life more interesting.:)
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    He basically insulted the guy for no reason, saying he was "incredibly stupid." That's just rude, especially coming from someone who'd want to be named for the shoe of a Communist dictator.
    He's insulted more than a few of us, but that's par for the course when the debates get hot. If you want to really see insults, do a search of comments from Gator to me, and then hold onto the top of your head. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    The Shoe done gone and shit in his britches. Too funny.

    I guess we will have the bleeding hearts asking why, why, why. Answer, cause it just feels good to slap around an asshole.
    I'm a bleeding heart? And here Shoeboy was calling me a nuclear maniac. I don't know whether to sing a chorus of Kumbay or destroy a civilization. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    He has done it to me many times before, I guess this was one time to many.
    Surprises make your life more interesting.:)
    Fair enough. I was just asking.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    Senior Member namvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Western Mo
    Posts
    3,019
    as much as i dislike Clinton, no he should not have left. I think he was to close to his last term anyway. if he leaves we get you know who. and I didn't want to see Clinton impeached. I remember watergate all to well. never saw the country so close to civil war. what a mess. Nixon did right in leaving. and Ford did the right thing with the pardon, even though he commited political suicide. had Nixon been impeached there would have been a trial. it was time to end it.
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •