Thread: Pet Peeves

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Whatever.:p
    I said ignored, not flippant, dumbass responses :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,286
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I said ignored, not flippant, dumbass responses :p
    Did you say something?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    People on cell phones not paying attention to what they are doing or where they are going especially the ones that are running their mouth off while driving. Sometimes I wish I had a tank to run over them and other times I just crash into their shopping cart and say "excuse you." :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,063
    Of instead of have.

    As in...I should of used have in this sentence.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Hot celebrities who don't have nude photos on the web.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member Jumpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,200
    People who don't use turn signals.

    People who know they have contractors coming to work at their homes, and they still block the driveways, or park in the garage, allowing the contractors to block them into the garage. Then the stay-at-home mom needs to run to the store, and all of the contractors have to move the trucks to let her out.

    You knew that people were coming to work.. you knew that they had to carry lots of heavy stuff into your house... Move your friggen cars out of the driveway and into the street and make room, especially if you have to run out to "pick up the kids" at noon.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    oh...one that I forgot, people who come to a complete stop to turn RIGHT when there is no reason to, particularly when they do it very quickly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,286
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    oh...one that I forgot, people who come to a complete stop to turn RIGHT when there is no reason to, particularly when they do it very quickly
    How do you know they have no reason to turn right, they might live there or work there or want to shop?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    How do you know they have no reason to turn right, they might live there or work there or want to shop?
    i know that, but does one have to come to a damn near complete stop to turn right on busy road?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,286
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    i know that, but does one have to come to a damn near complete stop to turn right on busy road?
    What if they are in the left lane?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •