Hybrid View

1. #1 Sapporo Beer Commercial - Legendary Biru 
    this beer ad is like watching an adventure movie..

[youtube]K-Rs6YEZAt8[/youtube]
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    this beer ad is like watching an adventure movie..

[youtube]K-Rs6YEZAt8[/youtube]
    The Japanese make some good beer .

I drank some of the Sapporo Beer over there but can't remember how it tasted. I got plowed so musta been good stuff. I also tried some some sake in Tokyo. really good. it was warm or hot. think i got plasterd on that to.

but here's what we drank more than any other booze

san magoo. brewed in Philippines back then. a night of combat with this and your sittin' on the pot the next day for hours :D

Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

I miss Japanese commercials.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

That commercial is awesome! I haven't had a Sapporo beer in years but now I want one and it isn't even 8:00 a.m. out here. :D

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    I drank some of the Sapporo Beer over there but can't remember how it tasted. I got plowed so musta been good stuff. I also tried some some sake in Tokyo. really good. it was warm or hot. think i got plasterd on that to.

but here's what we drank more than any other booze

san magoo. brewed in Philippines back then. a night of combat with this and your sittin' on the pot the next day for hours :D

I agree San Miguel was one of the best,as long as it was cold, and it was available Just about everywhere !I could never get past the oily taste of Sake so we drank I.W. Harper Bourbon and tom collins mixer .Do you recall drinking Akadama plum wine ?The girls would drink that and after a night of drinking that stuff I had a splitting headache for two days .

We could buy American whiskey and French wine dirt cheap at the PO club on the Navy Base at Yokosuka .After duty most weekends,if the ship was in port, we would stop at the Top Three PO club for a steak and hop a rickshaw over to cafe Ebisu to meet the rest of the division guys .