1. #1 Is Obama qualified to run a Fortune 500 company? 
    Simple question....

Although not many CEOs are Obama supporters, some are - including Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and the Founders of Google.

So I am issuing a challenge to any Executive at any Fortune 500 company (and all other Obama supporters).

Is Obama qualified to run your company?

Simple question that I would ask any CEO or member of a Board of Directors that supports BO. Would you, right now, hire Barack to run your company.

If they answer no - how can they possibly say he is qualified to be President? He has more experience outside of politics than inside, so if he is qualified to be the leader of the free world with 140 days of experience, he should certainly be qualified to run any corporation on the planet.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Eyelids
    //Obligatory flip-side post.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Great response.

Here is a simple fact - Obama couldn't get a mid-level Management role at Microsoft, Google, Bank of America, or even Jiffy Lube. Period. And you know it.

There are thousands of people who support Obama today that have higher-level jobs than he could ever get, yet they want him to run the free world. Unbelievable.

The guy has nothing. He certainly has no political experience, but he has no business experience either. He isnt qualified to be the leader of anything. I bet if Hillary were elected she wouldnt have even put that guy on her freakin' cabinet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    The answer is no, Sparky.

Do you suppose any Fortune 500 company would step up and offer him a CEO position if he loses the election? Perhaps Google (they are giving him more money than any other company I could find). Could BO run Google?

Eyelids...have you been able to take a gander over at the Hillary forum? Seems the female vote is going to tank for Obama this fall. Got to have Hillary primed and ready for 2012 you know. :)
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Obama would be completely unable to run a fortune <n> company, however, Owl, he will make a great Democrat President, because every major contributor to his campaign will have his arm shoved deep into Obama's ass, & be a working him like a Ventriloquist's DUmmy..:p
    Separated, I cut myself clean
    From a past that comes back in my darkest of dreams
    Been apprehended by a spiritual force
    And a grace that replaced all the me Ive divorced ~ Jesus Freak - DC Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Theo View Post
    Obama would be completely unable to run a fortune <n> company, however, Owl, he will make a great Democrat President, because every major contributor to his campaign will have his arm shoved deep into Obama's ass, & be a working him like a Ventriloquist's DUmmy..:p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    Simple question....

Although not many CEOs are Obama supporters, some are - including Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and the Founders of Google.

So I am issuing a challenge to any Executive at any Fortune 500 company (and all other Obama supporters).

Is Obama qualified to run your company?

Simple question that I would ask any CEO or member of a Board of Directors that supports BO. Would you, right now, hire Barack to run your company.

If they answer no - how can they possibly say he is qualified to be President? He has more experience outside of politics than inside, so if he is qualified to be the leader of the free world with 140 days of experience, he should certainly be qualified to run any corporation on the planet.

Obama is not qualified to run a 7-11 and I mean that seriously.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.