1. #1 Student isn't the only one mad at Twin Cities term-paper company 
    The college senior in Colorado felt cheated when for $23 per page she ordered a custom-written term paper from a Twin Cities company and it wasn't delivered on time.

Never mind that she was cheating by passing off a paper written by a stranger as her own. She complained to the Better Business Bureau about Essaywritingcompany.com, owned by Jordan Kavoosi of Farmington.

"I ordered it, and they were supposed to have it back to me within four days," she told the Watchdog. "I constantly emailed. Nobody replied to me. Then (Kavoosi) calls me and says under no circumstances am I going to get a refund."

It wasn't the first complaint filed against the company, which has resolved most of

those registered with the Minnesota BBB.

But President and CEO Dana Badgerow calls Kavoosi an "entrepreneur who is skating on the thin edge of legality, and for sure he's plunged into what we think is unethical behavior." ...
    link

It's hard to pick out the least deserving of the two here. :(

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    link

It's hard to pick out the least deserving of the two here. :(

Some people assume that the "come to court with clean hands" means that if you did anything wrong then the other guy wins. But we also know from multi-car accidents, that there can be a chain of blame and a chain of justice. You are sued by the guy in front of you and you sue the guy behind you, even though all three of you did something wrong which caused damage.

So in this case I would say that whether or not this woman was cheating is irrelevant to her claim against the essay company. She is entitled to satisfaction from them. And in turn, if the essay company wants to assist the college in a disciplinary action against the woman, then that's another case.

Now what would be interesting would be if someone demanded a refund from Keltec because the gun jammed, in the course of an armed robbery.

Just goes to show that stupidity is a virtue in today's day and age.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Just goes to show that stupidity is a virtue in today's day and age.
    And people can get paid to to be stupid on behalf of others as well! :D

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    she should get her money back, but also get her ass kicked out of school for admitting that she was cheating