Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    When I was in high school, Charlie, who lived on the same floor of the dorm as I did, shaved every single hair off of his body in order to compete in the state swimming finals. And I do mean every. single. hair.

He won state champ in the 100m breast stroke, and it was indeed his fastest time ever, so apparently it worked.

Personally, I would not want to put up with the itching that would result from the hair growing back in. In the summer. And he lived in South Carolina at the time. Charleston, where it gets God-awful hot. Ugh. I shudder even thinking about it.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

The big Cheese
    I am refering to guys that try to look GQ. They wear size toddler 4 tshirts so they look shreded and shave their arms so they look ripped.

But they are 6 foot and weigh in around 125 to 140 soaking wet.

Its funny.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Hysterical men think being hairless looks good because that's how models look airbrushed on tv and magazines. Stereotypically women were the ones obsessed with silly standards of beauty but there's a huge market out there for narcissistic men.

Ideally you should aim to be healthy not look like a plastic doll but hey whatever floats your boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Hysterical men think being hairless looks good because that's how models look airbrushed on tv and magazines. Stereotypically women were the ones obsessed with silly standards of beauty but there's a huge market out there for narcissistic men.

Ideally you should aim to be healthy not look like a plastic doll but hey whatever floats your boat
    funny, anytime you speak this image of you comes to mind.

Last edited by Zafod; 03-30-2011 at 06:12 PM.

lmao oh damn
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    When I was in high school, Charlie, who lived on the same floor of the dorm as I did, shaved every single hair off of his body in order to compete in the state swimming finals. And I do mean every. single. hair.

He won state champ in the 100m breast stroke, and it was indeed his fastest time ever, so apparently it worked.

Personally, I would not want to put up with the itching that would result from the hair growing back in. In the summer. And he lived in South Carolina at the time. Charleston, where it gets God-awful hot. Ugh. I shudder even thinking about it.
    Many swimmers do that. Most that are nationally ranked do so.

The big Cheese
    I am not talking about swimmers.

I am refering to the wannabe rico swavey retards I work with.

Walk around all pumped up with fake CZ earings and looking like they would get lost inside a locker room.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    I am not talking about swimmers.

I am refering to the wannabe rico swavey retards I work with.

Walk around all pumped up with fake CZ earings and looking like they would get lost inside a locker room.
    If they don't have an athletic excuse (and excuse is what it is) then it's an aesthetic excuse. In other words- it's a sex thing.

Seriously, the personals are all about being "completely shaved and squeaky clean".

Squeaky clean I get, completely shaved I don't.

And while it makes the men look something between prepubescent or alien life form, it routinely makes women's private look irritated and angry.... unless of course they are supposed to look that way. Who knows?

Banned
    I notice hairy women. Many in EU do not shave. I don't go to a gym so noticing a guy with shaved underarms would be foreign to me.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Ermm... I can't speak for everyone, but when I am in a group shower situation, my eyes are locked on the wall. They do not roam, let alone take time to see if someone else has "shaved".
    He's confusing group showers with bath houses.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad