1. #1 Get Dish, get a Gun 
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Hamilton Radio Shack offers free gun with new Dish Network service
    Story
    Discussion
    By WHITNEY BERMES - Ravalli Republic | Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 9:45 pm

When driving down U.S. Highway 93 through Hamilton, there's no need to do a double-take when you see the sign hanging above the Radio Shack Super Store.
    You read it right. Customers who buy Dish Network will be rewarded with a firearm.
    "I think it really, really fits the Bitterroot Valley," said Steve Strand, who has owned Hamilton's Radio Shack for about seven years.
    Strand, along with store manager Fabian Levy, wanted to generate more foot traffic at their location. So far, the gun giveaway has worked like a charm.
    "It's been really successful," Levy said.
    According to Strand, it has tripled his business since the promotion started last October. And, he said, easily hundreds of people have stopped in to see what the sign is all about. "Protect yourself with Dish Network. Sign up now, get free gun," the sign reads.
    "We have people literally stop in to take pictures of the sign," Levy said.
    Qualifying customers have the choice between a Hi Point 380 pistol or a 20-gauge shotgun.
    The deal is only good for new Dish Network customers and they must buy a certain amount of equipment to qualify for the free gun.
    After the customer signs a service contract and sets up an install date, they are given a gift certificate for their gun. They can also opt for a $50 gift card from Pizza Hut if they prefer, Strand said. And customers who purchase new Dish Network service that don't qualify for a firearm are still given the Pizza Hut gift card.
    thought this was pretty cool promotion

The big Cheese
    I was given a hi point 40. years ago. Thing shot straight as a lazer but jammed every other round.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    I was given a hi point 40. years ago. Thing shot straight as a lazer but jammed every other round.
    I've never used a Hi point...but one could always take the 20-gauge or the Pizza Hut gift card

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I've never used a Hi point...but one could always take the 20-gauge or the Pizza Hut gift card
    lol shooting 20 gauge while eating pizza = epic
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Coolest incentive ever. Almost makes me want to move to Montana.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.