1. #1 Fukishima 50: many expect death within months 
    Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03...ble-die-weeks/

I've posted this because i believe that our response to these suffering people was not what we did for the haitians and THIS: These young men some as young as 32, expect to die within months from Radiation sickness and some may survive long term but with cancers from the exposure. These men knew what was in store for them and they talked it over among themselves. They were willing to die for the survival of their country and countrymen. I've posted this because i have heard some Americans, not here but rather in person, say 'they deserved it because of WWII.' THAT is the same as saying that present day white americans should be held responsible for slavery. These people are suffering and the majority of them were not alive during WWII.

These men exemplify honor and valor and they deserve our prayers as do all the japanese at this time.

They are brave, indeed, and I'm sure the Japanese government is aware of their sacrifice.

However, most of them are probably not going to die in a few months or years. Chernobyl had no containment vessel and the radiation exposures were much higher. The actual number of deaths (so far) have been surprisingly few. The actual number of cancers has also been much lower than expected and most of those have been extremely treatable thyroid cancers.

While no radiation exposure is good, there's a big difference between the actual short and long-term effects and the media speculation about those effects.

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Thanks G. I know nothing of Radiation Poisoning.

As far as the the Japanese paying now for WWII-that's not how things work. They paid big time in 1945, when they lost two major cities.

This is a man-made problem that resulted from a natural disaster. The Japanese, Haitians, Chileans or any other people that has suffered like this in recent years is deserving of our help and prayers. Even when Iran had that devasting quake, the people are worthy of our prayers, even if their government is not worthy of our aid.