1. #1 Moon, Newton Criticism is racial 
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2...ory?id=6277093
    Warren Moon, the first African-American quarterback to be elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, told CBSSports.com that he believes some of the criticism of Auburn quarterback Cam Newton is based in racism.

"A lot of the criticism he's receiving is unfortunate and racially based," Moon, who is Newton's adviser, told the website. "I thought we were all past this. I don't see other quarterbacks in the draft being criticized by the media or fans about their smile or called a phony. He's being held to different standards from white quarterbacks. I thought we were past all this stuff about African-American quarterbacks, but I guess we're not.

A draft profile in Pro Football Weekly published this week blasted Newton. Under the category of negatives, Newton was described as "very disingenuous -- has a fake smile, comes off as very scripted and has a selfish, me-first makeup. Always knows where the cameras are and plays to them."

The profile also said that Newton "lacks accountability, focus and trustworthiness."

Nolan Nawrocki, the author of the Pro Football Weekly draft profile, called Moon's take "absurd" in an interview Thursday with ProFootballTalk.com. He said the publication said some of the same things about Carolina Panthers quarterback Jimmy Clausen last year when he was described as "scripted and disingenuous in interviews."
    I'm getting sick of these dumbass athletes. I thought Moon was better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2...ory?id=6277093

I'm getting sick of these dumbass athletes. I thought Moon was better than this.
    He's a wife beater so no. But seriously, did he listen to the criticism Tebow got last year? All this does is prove that Rush Limbaugh was right.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    He's a wife beater so no. But seriously, did he listen to the criticism Tebow got last year? All this does is prove that Rush Limbaugh was right.
    didn't know that.

Netwon deserves criticism , his speech at the combine was pathetic and canned, no real thought into complete rehearsed, even dropped a few third person references. His agent is Favre's agent, and he's been working with Favre and some of Bus Cook's other guys to prepare for the draft. It really shows in his presentation of himself. Plus he's got all the baggage from his dad's crap hanging over his head.

The only reason he's even a first round QB is because this year's class sucks so bad at the QB spot.

Idk about it proving Rush right in that the media wants a black QB to succeed, just shows that black QB's have way to thin of skin.