Thread: Lobster net.com

Hybrid View

1. #1 Lobster net.com 
    It was my good friends anniversery tonite and I ordered some lobsters from Maine on the internet,
    I still had to cook it, but let me tell you this is the bomb. We got lobster bisque for 4, 2 lbs of clams and 2 lbs of crab claws. It all came in a pot to steam everything! I wish this was my recipe!

This is what 12 lbs of lobster looks like cooked

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Why am I thinking of the old SNL skit with Eddie Murphy about Larry the Lobster...:D
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
    Why am I thinking of the old SNL skit with Eddie Murphy about Larry the Lobster...:D

How did you you vote?
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    It was my good friends anniversery tonite and I ordered some lobsters from Maine on the internet,
    I still had to cook it, but let me tell you this is the bomb. We got lobster bisque for 4, 2 lbs of clams and 2 lbs of crab claws. It all came in a pot to steam everything! I wish this was my recipe!

This is what 12 lbs of lobster looks like cooked

When those suckers get that big it's like eating a boiled/steamed inner tube.The two-three pounders are much tastier .A twelve pounder is about fifteen/twenty years old,the New England Aquarium had one that weighed fifty something pounds once that they estimated was about eighty !
    Big lobsters are usually chopped up and broken down for lobster salad meat !

I like lobster but growing up here I've had them so often it is no big deal, when I was a kid some diners and restaurants gave them away to the help but here is an interesting article

Group Wants To Rent Somerset County Jail

SKOWHEGAN, Maine -- The animal rights group People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals, or PETA, is offering to rent the Somerset County Jail in Skowhegan until a buyer can be found.

PETA wants to convert the 1897 building into the world’s first-ever Lobster Empathy Center.

The idiots have a press release you can link to from here
    http://www.wmtw.com/news/16492896/de...=port&psp=news

The word dopes comes to mind !!! Now I need Lobstas with lottsa butter ,yummy wicked good ya know!!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    [QUOTE=submarinepai;4650]I like lobster but growing up here I've had them so often it is no big deal, when I was a kid some diners and restaurants gave them away to the help but here is an interesting article

Group Wants To Rent Somerset County Jail

SKOWHEGAN, Maine -- The animal rights group People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals, or PETA, is offering to rent the Somerset County Jail in Skowhegan until a buyer can be found.

PETA wants to convert the 1897 building into the world’s first-ever Lobster Empathy Center.

The idiots have a press release you can link to from here
    http://www.wmtw.com/news/16492896/de...=port&psp=news

The word dopes comes to mind !!! Now I need Lobstas with lottsa butter ,yummy wicked good ya know!![/QUOTE]

Ah the never ending madness of PETA ,where do they find their people ?
    In Colonial times in Boston the only ones to eat lobster were servant's because it was unknown to the European settlers and considered trash food.

First it was Steer beef and Pork next it will be African game animals like wilderbeast and warthogs.Just wait ,when they discover that cucumbers and corn can feel pain and scream when cut up or boiled just like the lobster tapping their little claws on the pot lid.

They ,PETA, will be manning the suicide booths on every street corner advocating the end of all humanity as mass murderers !

I like lobster but my dad messed my head all up about eating it. He used to bring them home and let them scamper all over the balcony before the BIG BOIL. Hell, I had named them by then.

I do eat a lot of crawfish; no sympathy for mudbugs!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    I like lobster but my dad messed my head all up about eating it. He used to bring them home and let them scamper all over the balcony before the BIG BOIL. Hell, I had named them by then.
    That never bothered me. We used to paint numbers on their backs and race them across the front porch before dinner.

The losers got boiled and eaten.
    The winner got... boiled and eaten.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post

I do eat a lot of crawfish; no sympathy for mudbugs!
    lmao!!! lobsta races !!!!