Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Over at DU they believe its all but over and now they are talking about landslides and taking back the House. lol I sure can't wait to see them when Romney wins.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Over at DU they believe its all but over and now they are talking about landslides and taking back the House. lol I sure can't wait to see them when Romney wins.
    Skinner will put he site on lock down and you will see it self destruct from the inside out. It will be beautiful.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Skinner will put he site on lock down and you will see it self destruct from the inside out. It will be beautiful.
    Self destruct? It will be mass suicide watches over there with grief counceling.

I'm planning on recording MSNBC. The halarity should be golden watching them fall apart with the news their choosen one has lost.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Someone should advertise rope or razorblades over there that night.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Self destruct? It will be mass suicide watches over there with grief counceling.

I'm planning on recording MSNBC. The halarity should be golden watching them fall apart with the news their choosen one has lost.
    I will be watching MSNBC also and laughing the whole time. I can't wait to see Chris 'Tingles' Matthews have a total meltdown. Actually, that would be cool, but wouldn't a Ed Shultz meltdown be better?

Of course Lawrence O'donnel will announce obama to be the biggest winner of the night.

There is a change today, now Obama is ahead by 2 points on Rasmussen, the country is coming apart at the seams, we are burning our food supply and letting the Chinese drill for our oil in the gulf while we leave it to them for environmental reasons, fuel continues to rise in price, food is rising, incomes are down, but we will wait in line for a iPhone 5 and life is good.
    Everyone tells me to wait for the debates and things will change. How could anyone after 4 years of this Marxist not already know what he is about?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Okay here we have 5% Republicans who are apparently to stupid, burned out from drug use, criminal and being paid off or are dimly aware of their own existence that are willing to vote for Obama. Then we have 6% of Democrats confused as to their own political leanings obviously smart articulate and well informed who have mistakenly put their trust in a party that lied to them, who are now prepared to vote for Romney. Why can't we trade the 5% who are freaks and an obvious embarrassment to our party for the 6% of the Democrats that should be free from their zombie brethren to breath the fresh clean air of Republican conservatism?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post

Okay here we have 5% Republicans who are apparently to stupid, burned out from drug use, criminal and being paid off or are dimly aware of their own existence that are willing to vote for Obama. Then we have 6% of Democrats confused as to their own political leanings obviously smart articulate and well informed who have mistakenly put their trust in a party that lied to them, who are now prepared to vote for Romney. Why can't we trade the 5% who are freaks and an obvious embarrassment to our party for the 6% of the Democrats that should be free from their zombie brethren to breath the fresh clean air of Republican conservatism?
    What is the sampling break down of this?

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    What is the sampling break down of this?
    http://www.nationaljournal.com/daily...oters-20121002

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It doesn't give a sampling breakdown. I would like to know what it is before I decide if it is accurate or not.

I did see this, though:

In estimating the turnout on Nov. 6, the poll projects an electorate that is 74 percent white, 11 percent African-American, and 8 percent Latino. The likely-voter party splits are 36 percent Democratic, 29 percent Republican, and 30 percent independent.

The estimates are similar to the 2008 turnout, when, according to CNN exit polling, 74 percent of voters were white, 13 percent black, and 9 percent Latino, with Democratic turnout at 39 percent, Republicans at 32 percent, and independents at 29 percent.
    That is interesting. Mainly for the fact that Romney has 55% of the white vote, 11% of the black vote, and 8% Latino vote. If what was said above is true, and Romney has what I mentioned here. It is going to be close. Probably enough for obama to contest it, which he would do with no matter how much of a margin he lost by.