Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Stickied.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    We have some time yet, argue amongst ourselves and Iron things out, but come this fall it's time for a united front where the libs are our adversaries, we can't survive 4 more Obama years.
    Real Unemployment Rate is 16.2% -- 25.3 Million American People out of work, with 6.3 million out of work for 27 weeks or longer",The Joblessness for 16-to-24-year-old black men has reached Great Depression proportions -- 34.5% ....With numbers like these ...."...We Won't Have too !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Real Unemployment Rate is 16.2% -- 25.3 Million American People out of work, with 6.3 million out of work for 27 weeks or longer",The Joblessness for 16-to-24-year-old black men has reached Great Depression proportions -- 34.5% ....With numbers like these ...."...We Won't Have too !
    Yet the stupid out there (we call them liberals), will still line up to vote for this imbecile and quibble away or excuse his incompetent and idiotic political ideology.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I went through and made an edit to the original post. All Officially Running candidates who has an "On The Issues" page, now has it hyperlinked in the text of their name.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Jimmy McMillian for president!

doesn't he look like president material?

or robert burck, the naked cowboy

:D
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

my top three choices would be Ron Paul, Herman Cain, and Mitch Daniels. but since Daniels isn't running i'd go for Randall Terry. we need a strong pro life activist.
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Updated

Removed 1 dropout, added 2 new candidates, linked to on the issues for 2 more, and added 4 more candidates websites.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Updated

Removed 1 dropout, added 2 new candidates, linked to on the issues for 2 more, and added 4 more candidates websites.
    you should add John Bolton and Guliani as exploring runs, Bolton has told Hannity that he is serious about it
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    you should add John Bolton and Guliani as exploring runs, Bolton has told Hannity that he is serious about it
    I really only do that if they do mainly two things.

1. They have to file a "Declaration of Intent of Candidacy" with the FEC. This shows they are taking the first steps toward a run. Neither have done so at this point.

2. Form an Exploratory Committee. This shows they are taking in cash for a run, and testing the waters to see if there is support for a run. Neither have done so at this point.

Just because they have said they are "Seriously" thinking about it doesn't mean they are making a move for it. And also, just this week, Trump has once more said he is seriously thinking about running too. As well as Palin, Perry and a few others.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    gotcha
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry