Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Crystal.
    So you CAN handle the truth?:mad::D
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Can't believe I am watching it happen, but it looks like shit for brains Newt is going to scorch earth and give Obama another four years.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeKwonDo View Post
    Can't believe I am watching it happen, but it looks like shit for brains Newt is going to scorch earth and give Obama another four years.
    He is cleaning a path for Santorum.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    How many Israeli soldiers were involved in Afghanistan? How many of them died?

Check Turkey while you are at it.
    Two. Got it. That just might make up for the five Americans killed by the Turks when they invaded Cyprus. And let's not forget that Greece is also a NATO ally. How many troops of that other NATO allies have died at the hands of Turkish forces when they illegally invaded and annexed Cyprus? For that matter, how many Americans died in Iraq because we couldn't use Incirlik?

I don't answer for the left, either real or imaginary.
    We can debate whether the left is imaginary some other time, but in this case, answer for yourself. Why is Turkey's invasion and annexation of Cyprus less obnoxious to you than the Israeli's defense of their own territory and control of the West Bank and Gaza?

But as far as this part:

Why do you excoriate Israel for the defensive war of 1967
    I don't. Glad I could clear that up for you.
    No? But you favor the Palestinians in their ongoing war on Israel, and you want to undo the most significant effect of the 1967 war, which is the expansion of Israel to defensible borders. Why do you seek to undermine Israel's survival?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    So you CAN handle the truth?:mad::D
    Haha. I understand what you're saying but I am going to play the ignorant American card.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble
    How many Israeli soldiers were involved in Afghanistan? How many of them died?
    Even I can't believe you were stupid enough to ask a question like that.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Ron Paul is a batshit crazy 9/11 Truther...a racist and would have America kiss Irans ass.

He's linked to George Soros and is a frewuent guest of Alex Jones and a writer at antiwar.com.

He's gone so far to the extreme right that he and the leftist anti-American idiots have met on common ground.

Shall we talk about his runious idea for our economy or his stance on abortion?

I got an answer for every one of your silly talking points Ronulan.
    You forgot to mention that he uses children for skeet practice. :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    No? But you favor the Palestinians in their ongoing war on Israel, and you want to undo the most significant effect of the 1967 war, which is the expansion of Israel to defensible borders. Why do you seek to undermine Israel's survival?
    When reality does not fit your created delusions, I can understand the need to escape into fantasy. Good luck.

When reality does not fit your created delusions, I can understand the need to escape into fantasy. Good luck.
    Is that all you have? pretty lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Is that all you have? pretty lame.
    I can't argue against a fantasy construct.